Part 7.

(A/N): +++++++++ Means going to a past moment or vise-versa. No you didn't jump another chapter i promise. Sorry but i did say it was going to be stupidly complicated.

RANDOM MOMENT WHEN I YELL IN HAPPINESS 'CAUSE WE MADE IT TO 100 VOTES! YOU GUYS FUCKING ROCK!!!

Something funny about my job is that when everything is done with one client and is time for us to move to another, there is always more than necessary men escorting us to our next mission. This men being the puppets as they were the ones the boss prefered to "trust" us to. And not even half of them join us for the whole transition. They just kind of linger longer than us in the last destination.

There are rumors, simple talks about what they are really there for. They say their presence is to ensure our incapability to be able to escape, but even we know that's impossible to do, others that they were there to tell the boss if anything weird happened during the job, and so then speculations were made.

Maybe they are evaluating our done work, maybe they are ensuring the area to erase any evidence of us been there at all, we all knew it had to do with our just former clients though. All of them were valid opinions and suspicions but the answer was never to come, we knew it already.

Alas, we are not allowed to ask, ever.

"James..." I whispered to the owner of the name that was opening his car door but hesitated in his actions at my calling, turning so he could look directly at me. "Something doesn't feel right." I whispered again looking now straight to the bearded man's house.

From the corner of my eyes I could see him arcing an eyebrow at me. Probably wondering how could I tell just by seen and probably was waiting for a sort of explanation but I didn't want to lose sight of the suspicious abode.

"The fuck is your problem Aleks?" Said my former client touching my shoulder lightly. "We just were out one night and not even the whole night, and if there was something wrong believe me when I say that there are plenty of securities devices hidden in the whole fucking structure. There is no way of me not knowing if something is wrong." His hand came in my view area signaling to the vacant house in front. I bit the interior of my cheek while still looking at said house, trying to figure out what seemed so off about it. I really didn't want James passing through that door though. And yes I did believe him when he said that it was impossible for him not to know if something was wrong. But not even that could put my nerves and anxieties at ease. Rather increased the doubts of lack of safety that I was feeling.

He sighed in exasperation and grumbled something directed to me but I didn't pay attention to it. My breathing was getting more and more erratic the longer I watched the door, the windows, everything seemed to get bigger, intimidating and just off. I didn't like it one bit. Something was telling me to take the lead and just drive us somewhere as far as possible from there. Take James as far as possible from there.

The sound of a door closing made my heart jump and my eyes blink waking from their momentarily revere, my head flew in the direction of the sound seeing no James and an empty car. I almost dislocated my neck from the speed I was turning my head again to the once called and probably still, dreaded house. Sure enough just about to enter was a grumpy ass James that was throwing dirty looks in my direction.

"James! Get the fuck back in the car!" I screamed as soon as I could get the door open. He ignored me and continued walking towards it.

Panic crossed me when he quickly opened the door almost braking the thing from the unnecessary force that he used to open it. He turned to me with an expecting stare and the same eyebrow up to the sky.