Part 4.

I was about to jump in the worn out tire when the rope, that maintained the rubber fabric clinging from the big tree, gave off sending me face first to the dirt, a laugh erupting from my side. I looked up embarrassed at the boy who rushed to help me still in a fit of giggles.

"You tripped with a rock!" He said while helping me get up, his laugher filling the clear.

I glared at him. "Don't laugh at me!" I cried and stomped a few steps from him. I was too embarrassed and he was not helping making fun of me. "It really hurt." I said expecting even more laughter from the boy but it never came so I just kept walking. I felt two slender arms slide around me and a mop of hair being put on the crook of my neck. I stiffened but soon relaxed and stopped walking.

"I'm really sorry." He said sniffling a little making me feel terrible, it really wasn't that big of a deal... I just over reacted. "Please don't leave." He sniffed one more time before continuing with his broken voice. "I promise to not make fun of you anymore." I ruffled his hair telling him that I wouldn't. I never would.

"Hey, It's okay. I'm sorry too." I smiled at him before bringing him in an embrace, he yelped but slowly returned the hug. "Let's try and fix that thing again. I really want to swing, and you are going to push me." I smirked at him. Obviously taking advantage of this so I could swing first. He shook his head smiling and helped me get everything up again.

I halted roughly my foots in the ground, getting snow all over my shoes, in my proses of going up again as the memory came across my mind, making the swing squeak at the sudden halt that I made. I stared at the distance of that empty park just thinking. It has been a while since I thought of those moments.

"What happened?" A voice next to me made me look in their direction, I smirked at him. "Why do you always fucking smirk?" I snickered, that was actually true. Around this person I just felt more like smiling than usual.

I sighed staring at my feet for a moment, "I think you pestered me with your zoning out all the time." I said looking up at him smirking again when I saw that he was glaring at me. Probably shouldn't have told him that I did notice. Wups.

"And about what were you zoning out?" He asked still glaring at me but crossing his arms in the proses.

"Just the past." I kicked again to make a big swing but this time I jumped as soon as I reached the high point. I heard a little gasp that made me turn around quickly to be met with a wide eyed pale boy. I grinned again as I approached him. "Aw, look at that. You do worry about me." I said and he puffed at my respond. I went behind him and put my hand on his back.

"What do you think you are doing?" He said threateningly as if he was planning to say something else but stopped.

"When was the last time you actually use one of this?" I asked him preparing myself.

He halted for a moment like he was remembering something really important. "A fucking million years, I would say..." I laughed at this and was about to push him when he spoke again. "... I do remember that it was awesome though." I cursed under my breath before pushing him hard, him making a yelp of surprise. I laughed even harder at him. "Stop laughing so much and help me get off this thing." He yelled at me but I shook my head, even though he couldn't see me.

"Not until you have fun." I said pushing him harder. He complained for a while even threatening me of punching me when he gets off. But I wouldn't stop.  This was really awesome and amusing in my part.

Until I heard soft giggles from him was when I stopped pushing him and he swung by himself. I smiled at the sight and jumped back at my seat making a competition of who would go higher with him. By the time we stopped, we were both exhausted and decided to just sit on the swings, panting and breathlessly fighting in who the winner was. Our bickering continued but ended in nothing. He began to snicker, and soon to laugh harder making it impossible not to laugh with him. I missed this. After a moment the noise quiet down and we were just smiling like idiots in that empty park.