Chapter 10

The next morning Draco wakes you up with a kiss "Good morning darling, I trust you slept well" he said the last bit with a smirk. You smile and say " Darling, you know I slept well, with you beside me" You chuckle as his cheeks turn bright red. He crawls out of bed and you follow right behind. " We have to leave today love, we have to go back to Hogwarts, Break is over." he said with a sigh. You run your hands around his waist, hugging him from behind "You're going to miss all of our alone time, I will too babe but we're going to see all our friends again" you said in a comforting voice. Draco gets dressed in his black suit and you wear your green dress, the one with the lace sleeves. Draco turns around and sees you in the dress, his mouth drops open "you always amaze me babygirl" You chuckle in response and ask for him to zip you up the rest of the way. He zips up your dress but stops at your neck. He moves your hair and kisses between your neck and shoulder. You say in a shaky voice "Draco, we don't have time, we'll miss the train if we don't hurry" Draco lets out a deep groan knowing you're right. He picks up your bags and brings them downstairs. You hear Narcissa sing out to you " y/n darling it's time to come down, Draco is waiting for you dear" You run down the stairs, You give Narcissa a hug and thank her for letting you stay and for being so kind. She hugs you back and whispers in your ear " Thank you for making my son happy dear, and you look beautiful in that dress" Your cheeks burn red. "Thank you Cissy" you give her one last look over your shoulder as Draco and you head towards the door.

You arrive at platform 9 ¾ Draco lets you on first and follows after you. You find a seat by Blaise and Pansy, you sit by the window and Draco scoots in beside you. You quickly cuddle up to Draco and hold his hand, he wraps his arm around you instantly and kisses the top of your head. You look up at him and smile. Blaise opens his mouth but Pansy cuts in " if you plan on doing whatever that is, get a room" She points at you and Draco with a disgusted look on her face. Draco opens his mouth to speak but you give Pansy your death stare and say" if you plan on talking about what Draco or I are doing, you are free to leave" you grab Draco's face in your hands and kiss him. You feel Draco smile during the kiss, as you hear the laugh that escaped Blaise. Pansy gets up and leaves. Draco chuckles and looks at you saying " I am so proud you have you" You blush and then turn to Blaise. " Now what is it you were going to say before she rudely cut in" you ask him. Blaise turns red "oh just that it is good to see you and Draco again, it feels like it's been a long time." The three of you chat for a little while longer but you aren't feeling well.

Draco notices something is up with you so he turns and asks if you're ok, you tell him that you don't feel well and then your tummy makes a noise. Draco chuckles as he reaches into his bag and grabs an apple. He passes it to you "here, eat this, you'll start to feel better" He kisses the top of your head as you take a bit of the apple already feeling better. " Thank you" You kiss him, he kisses you back and smiles " You taste delicious" he says with a smirk. You chuckle and pass him back the apple " Do you want some, I feel better now" He takes the apple from your hand and takes a bite. He turns to you and says " The apple tastes good, but you taste better." Blaise tries to contain his laugh but nearly chokes on it. He says " Wow, I didn't think Draco could love anything, or anyone as much as he loves those damn apples" You blush and look up at Draco " I am his apple" Draco chuckles and kisses you. The train stops and you arrive at Hogwarts, you and Draco head to your room to settle in for the night.