CHAPTER 9

You head down the stairs and walk to the fireplace, where you see Narcissa “  Hello, are you ready to go dear”  you smile “ Yes, i'm ready to go is it just us or is Bella coming too” Bellatrix walks down the stairs “ Did my favourite person say my name? “ You chuckle as she gives you a hug. You reply to her “ Are you going to come with Cissy and I to the shops?” Bella gives you a big smile, “ Of course dear, Lets go”  you all take a handful of flue powder and step into the fireplace saying where you’re going and throwing it down. In a matter of seconds you all step out of the fireplace of a bookshop. Bella looks at you and Narcissa “alright which one of you wanted to go to the bookshop”  You and Narcissa look at each other and back to Bellatrix. Narcissa says with a chuckle” Bella, you were the one who said this place” 

You look around ” Well since we’re here I’m going to get the book Draco wanted”  You say as you say as you skip off. Bellatrix leans and whispers into Narcissa’s ear “ She's smitten with Draco, Cissy” Narcissa chuckles  “ you should see how Draco is with her.  They're adorable”  You get the book for Draco and walk back to Narcissa and Bellatrix.  “Ok we can go now, I got the book”  You all hit the shops and get everything you needed.  You head back to the Malfoy Manor and set up a picnic for Draco seeing he is still asleep.  You ask Dobby to go make sure he's awake and bring him here.  Dobby leaves to get Draco. When he comes back he has Draco with him. “Where did you go Princess?” Draco asks,  you tell him that you went with his mom and you left a note saying so.  “ Ok and why are you out here by yourself? Is something wrong?”  He asks as he rushes to your side.  You take his hand “Draco, Darling I’m fine I just wanted to set up a surprise for you”  You take out your wand and reveal the lights and picnic to him.  He’s in shock and he looks at you with tears in his eyes “  You did all this, for me? Darling you didn’t have to”  You pull him in for a hug “I know I didn’t have to, I wanted to. Draco I love you”  He kisses you and says “ I love you too”

You take his hand and lead him to the blanket.  You both sit down and enjoy the picnic, packed full with his favourite things including a big bowl of green apples.  You look at him and smile “Close your eyes and put out your hands” he doesn’t question you and does it.  You place the perfectly wrapped book in his hands.  “ Ok babe you can open your eyes now.” he gives you a questioning look. You respond with “ Go ahead babe and open it” he takes off the wrapping and sees the book “ Oh Darling, I love it,  Thank you so much”  He gives you a kiss “  I love you so much baby girl”  you smile at him “ I love you too”  He takes your hand and brings you back to the Manor.