Chapter 13

You and Draco make your way to your dads office, You hold his and tightly he rubs his thumb on the back of your hand in circles " Its going to be okay princess, You'll save everyone I know you will beautiful. And your dad will start training you instantly. I fear the day is coming closer than everyone has expected. I promise darling, once all of this is over with it'll be you and I forever" you sigh " Forever and always" Draco stops and spins you around. He looks deep in your eyes and you stare into his beautiful grey eyes " Always y/n Forever and always. I love you" he cups your face and kisses you passionately. " I love you too Draco." Draco walks you to your dads office and knocks on the door " Dad, it's Draco and I can you let us in" the door opens. Your dad looks exhausted " Dad, you said you'd get some sleep last night after Draco took me back to the room. I can't have you in the way of danger Draco and you are all I have" You hug your dad and give him a kiss on the cheek " I'm sorry y/n I just can't sit around and wait for him to come when there is something I can be doing right now, Its time for you to start your training dear" You give Draco one last hug and kiss " I'll see you soon handsome, please stay safe" you give him a smile. " Don't worry so much Princess, I'll be in the common room with blaise, i'll see you soon"

Your dad starts training you, first is to block all your memories and thoughts " Y/n Snape, I do not want to see any foolishness between you and others, you will get this right. " your dad tries to bewitch your mind but fails, he tries again but fails. When he least expects it you bewitch his mind and see your mother. You quickly leave it alone and turn to him " Dad, After all this time" your dad looks to the ground and sheepishly says " Always, Lily was your mother y/n, Harry is your half brother. It's why you have the power to stop everything before it gets worse. "

"I got it dad, let's move onto the next thing in training" He nods his head in agreement. " Ok next ist to indicate spells without saying them outloud" Think of the spell you want to use and focus on it, use anything that will help your power become stronger. The more power behind the indication the more harmful it is for your enemy" you nod your head " Got it dad" your dad paces to the other side of the office " We will only practice with battle spells, you will practice them on me. Do not be afraid. I have a protective charm on myself. Give it your best shot " you focus on the Confringo spell and think of your love for Draco. Your dad blasts into the wall behind him " Very good y/n. You'll do wonders when the time comes. Lets do another spell" You think of Wingardium Leviosa and think of Draco. You focus on the spell and eventually your dad is hovering in the air before you, you decide to put him on the shelf behind him. " great job darling, You've got the hang of it. That'll be it for the day. Go find Draco and stay with him until I or Headmaster Dumbledore come to collect you for your next training" You dad gives you a proud look " Ok dad, I love you" You give him a hug before running to the slytherin common room. You open the door " Draco" he stands up and you run into his arms " Hey princess, what happened" He hugs you tightly " I did it, Dad said i'm doing good, He told me to find you and to stay with you until him or dumbledore come to get me for the next training" Draco spins you around " that's great baby i knew you could do it"