Chapter 12

You wake by the sound of water running you turn over and find the bed empty. You crawl out of bed and go towards the bathroom when you open the door you see Draco about to get in the shower "Good morning love" he said, his voice deep and husky. You respond by taking off the shirt your wearing and walking into the shower. "Well hurry up, we don't want to be late" Draco gets in the shower behind you. You turn around and swiftly pin him to the shower wall, kissing him passionately. When you pull your head away Draco puts a hand behind your head bringing you closer to him, crashing your lips onto his. The grip he has on your waist tightens as he pulls your body closer, deepening the kiss. You gasp at the contact parting your lips, he takes the opportunity to slide his tongue in your mouth, you taste mint.

The realization hits you, he brushed his teeth and you haven't yet, you pull back and cover your mouth. In response Draco takes your hand away and crashes his lips onto yours once more, you put a leg up on his waist steadying yourself. Draco's hand shoots to your thigh holding it and deepening the kiss. You feel the bulge rub against your body, a soft moan escapes your lips as you arch your back towards him. He picks you up and you wrap your legs around him kissing you rougher. He aggressively runs his hand through your hair "say my name" he pants between kisses. He moves his head and kisses at the base of your neck. You feel a wave of heat mixed with lust. You moan "D-draco please" you feel him smirk against your skin. He slides into you as he kisses you aggressively. You thrust your hips towards him as you tangle your hands in his hair. His strokes become faster and faster until you both moan in pleasure. He lifts you higher, with a devilish grin plastered on his face. You instantly tangle your hands in his hair, you part your legs more for better access, he flicks your clit with his tongue, you inhale sharply. You're throbbing for him, he looks up at you once more before licking you. He reaches a hand up a squeeze your breast, you moan "Dracooo" you move your hips a little. He lets out a chuckle knowing exactly what he's doing to you. When he finally finishes he sets you down, your legs nearly buckle under you but he snags an arm protectively around your waist. He bends his head to whisper in your ear "we better get going, we have to lay low, while your dad tells professor Dumbledore about your dream" you sigh wishing you could stay in this moment forever. "Guess we have a whole wizarding world to save" you chuckle out.