Chapter 2

You've arrived at Hogwarts with everyone else. You get off the train with Draco, you follow him to the gates, "well Y/n this is where I leave you" he says. You grab his hand "wait, I'm new here and I don't see my dad will you show me around" something changes in Draco, he softens around you. He says " I'll show you around only until we have to go to the great hall for the sorting" you pick up your bag and follow Draco. As promised he shows you around, from the ground to the quidditch field to the gardens and the classrooms. You're amazed by the castle "wow this place is beautiful " you say. Draco says under his breath "so are you" he takes you to the great hall where everyone else is already waiting. You all take a seat, McGonagall calls you up one by one. "Y/n Snape please step up and get sorted." You hear a few gasps from the crowd. You step up and sit down. The hat sorts you into SLYTHERIN. 

You step up with a smirk on your face and go to the Slytherin table. You sit down by Draco. There's a girl who gives you a nasty look when you sit by Draco. "Hello I'm y/n and you are" you say politely. The girl snarls her response back at you "I'm Pansy and Draco is mine" Draco chuckles "yeah and I'm in Hufflepuff, leave her alone Pansy" you get a wicked idea to put Pansy in her place you turn to face her "you say Draco's yours yeah? well watch this" you spin around grab his face and kiss him, at first Draco/s shocked but he kisses you back. The once sweet and innocent kiss becomes heavy and hot. Draco puts a hand on your waist and the other on your cheek while you tangle your hands in his hair. Finally you both pull back, panting and out of breath. You and Draco are flushed and you both say "wow, that kiss was amazing" you don't know when but Pansy and everyone else in the great hall left. 

You look at Draco "so you going to show me to my dorm" Draco stands up and offers you his hand "come on then, let's get you to your dorm and see who your roommate is" you get to your dorm. "Well I guess were roommates" He says with a smirk. "I guess we are, you want to finish what we started inside" you say back taking his hand and pulling him into the dorm. He spins you around and pins you to the wall " you have no idea what you're getting yourself into" he says between kisses. You slip from his grip and jump on him, he holds you by the waist "I know exactly what I'm getting into Draco, do you?"