when you accidentally watch horror together (headcanons)*

This is inspired by a comment on tiktok, so all the credits go to the person that commented it! These are headcanons!

________________

I feel like Tamaki doesn't like watching horror.I'm not saying that he's a pussy but he'll prefer anything over horror.So one day when you accidentally watch horror, things so downhill, for the both of you.It was late at night and you were over at your boyfriends place, laying on his bed.The two of you always had movie nights at each other's place, watching all kinds of movies.This time you had asked your friend, Mirio for suggestions and trusted him with it, he gave several good suggestions before so why wouldn't he now?Tamaki put the snacks on his nightstand, sinking down next to you on the bed and turning the movie on."Excited?" He would ask with a smile and you'd not his way, answering him with something like "Yeah I am."It would be a little into the movie, everything was going good until a sudden jump-scare popped up.Tamaki would suddenly cuddle up to your side, getting scared and you'd cuddle him back, getting scared as well."I I'm sorry I didn't know-" Tamaki would say, grabbing the remote while holding you close and you would just shake your head."It's okay, you couldn't know Tama" You would reassure him.He would turn the movie off not much later, cuddling you close to him as you got comfortable on his chest.Not much after, the both of you ended up falling asleep in each other's arms, it was late after all.From that day on, you guys started checking the trailers of movies before watching it, not wanting to accidentally watch horror again.