Chapter 3

Nagising akong nakahiga sa hinding pamilyar na kwarto. I wandered my eyes and deep realization hit me.

I am not on my room. Where am I? What I am doing here? The last thing I remember I was drown at the falls.

I was about to panicked but I heard footstep.

Is it Lea? Tita Lena? But I feel it was a stranger. Is he a kidnapper?

Bumalik ako sa pagkakahiga, napapikit ako at nagpanggap na tulog.

The door open and someone enter.

"I know youre awake. Dont pretend asleep, is it not enough to you to fell a sleep for five days."

Five Days? I was asleep in five days?

Wait That Voice I open my eyes. Sumalubong sa akin ang tingin ng isang lalaki.

He look like a mid-aged man perhaps. He was handsome and his left eye wear a eye patch.  He look familiar.

"Who are you?"

He smiled.

"Don't you recognize me? I am a man in your memory and in your dreams. My name is Edie, your Uncle."

U-Uncle? How?

Like I said before I will find you. Avria. It is bit too late but I am here now"

He smiled again.

Now that you are here, I will take my promise. To take you back here and we will take back what ours. Welcome home Princess and by the way welcome home to Avrial."

Wait what?

"A-Avrial?"

"Yes"

Pero nasa Dapitan ako. How about Tita Lena and Lea? At teka anong lugar to? Parte pa ba to ng Dapitan?"

“Wala kana sa mundo ng mga mortal Avria. You are now home to Avrial. The world of magic."

I cant believe that I am not on Dapitan. Ewan ko ba kung saang lupalop ito ng mundo. Ang sabi sa akin ni Uncle Edie ko 'kuno' this world is full of magic and this is the world whom I truly belong.

He said I am a runaway princess. When I was a kid the Avrial is on War.

Pinalayo ako ng sarili kong pamilya sa kaharian for my safety. We are about to head to Fire Kingdom, when a group of Darkyen found us. Uncle tried to defend but it turns out that we separated and I enter mortal world.

Uncle didnt return into Avrial unless I am with him.  I am still on deep recognition but I still dont remember this place.

I am thinking about Lea and Tita Lena. Ano kaya ang naging reaction nila. Sabi kasi ni Uncle, when I was drown, Lea saw me and save me.

I was still unconscious when Uncle came into our house and claim me as his niece. Uncle give Tita Lena a proof that he is my uncle.

Afterwards here I am. Uncle plan to help me release, trained and control my powers. I dont believe him but when I saw him blazing a light and blue fire. I was shocked.

After 3 days we start our training. Hand to hand combat, sword and archery. Pinaalahanan niya rin ako about war tactics and how to save my self in self defence. He is a bit strict. Pero sa tuwing nasusugatan ako grabe kung makapag react. He treat me like his own child, not his student. He is been patient with me. Scold me everytime i loose my concentration. He train me physically, mentally and emotionally.

Every night he tells me a story like he used to do when I was kid. He make me smile and tell corny jokes everytime I feel uptight. He always encourage me and give me hope. He is someone that makes me feel that I am not alone.

He said he was my fathers brother. Di daw sila magkasundo ng ama ko kaya sa akin niya nalang binuhos ang lahat ng pagmamahal na para sa ama ko. I feel how powerful his love for his brother. Kahit kompetensiya lang daw ang turing sa kaniya ng ama ko. His love for his brother was unconditionally. I feel his love and joy everytime I am happy with him.

Contentment, that is what I see when I look at him everyday. He is a father material. Siya ang pumuno sa lahat ng pagmamahal bilang isang ama. How I could wish my father will feel it too. He was lucky to have Uncle Edie.

With his help and guidance he change my life completely and turn me into something I doesn't used to.

All right reserved 2021