Hey Babe!

Luke's P.O.V.
Right now the boys and me are on a plane to Magcon, the girls knew we were coming, but they didn't know when. We're getting there right before one of their shows so we can stand in the crowd and surprise them after.

We arrived at Magcon just in time to see the girls perform, we're so proud of them! Next thing we knew, the show started and there they were.

Latoya's P.O.V.
As I was singing, I was looking out into the crowd. I saw Carter, Nash, Cam, and...LUKEY?! I was so ecstatic! Him and the guys were all talking and laughing, which made me happy since the Magcon boys are my friends. The music ends and I sprinted backstage, I don't think I've ever run that fast in my life!

"Lukey!" I yelled and jumped into his arms. He twirled around and then put me back on the ground, and then kissed my cheek.

"Hey Babe, you guys rocked it up there!" He said.

"Awe, Lukey! How was your flight? Did you get enough sleep?" I asked him.

"Well, not really, but enough to have fun with you." He said.

"How about a date, with everyone? We can all go out to ice cream and you guys can get to know each other." I said.

"Alright let's do it!" He said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry it's short...