What? No Way!!!!!

Latoya's P.O.V.

"Today we decided to sing a song called The Only Reason. We got this song from some of our FAVORITE YouTubers! They call themselves, 5 Seconds of Summer, and we truly believe that they will one day become almost, if not more, famous than One Direction. I will be singing Luke's part, Katie will be singing Mikey's part, Cristina will be singing Calum's part, and Alyse will be singing Ashton's part. We hope you enjoy." I said. So Alyse began to drum, I played my guitar, and Katie played the piano. We sang the parts with passion, and it sounded amazing!

"Now that we've finished singing, we'd like to announce that we are making our own clothing line featuring our FAVORITE styles! See you through screen again soon!" I said.

Peyton's P.O.V.

"Hey Mikey!" I yelled to my brother. He was downstairs doing who knows what, probably dying his hair again.

"What do you want Peyton?" He asked.

"They posted a video again!" I yelled back, and within minutes he was in my room, on my bed, waiting for me to play the video

"Aren't you gonna call Luke and them to watch it too?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, got a little carried away there." He said and chuckled. He went and called the boys who were there as fast as they could get here.

"The party is here people!" Luke said.

"I can't wait for this!" Ashton said.

Then the girls' voices were heard over the speakers of my laptop.

"GUYS THEY'RE SINGING OUR SONG!" Calum said. "Cri is singing my part!"

"Did you just call her Cri?" I asked.

"Maybe. . ." He said.

"Guys, I think they're totally crushing on us! We gotta meet them!!!!!" Mikey said.

"And you will." I said, and began to devise a plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I hope you guys are enjoying this book. I know it may not be the greatest, but I try.