Dang They're Good

• Dedicated to Cristina Fuentes

Luke's P.O.V.

I sat with the rest of the guys trying to hack my sisters YouTube. I've tried everything! All I wanna do is listen to their favorite You-Tubers!!! Ash and I have already hacked it once, but she found out and changed her password! What a little mother fudger...excuse my language. I suppose you are all wondering why I'm not just using my own account. Well, we don't want them to know who we are. Ever since we hacked her the first time and listened to them sing Salute, we have been anticipating the next time we get to watch a video.

"Luke, are you seriously trying to hack me AGAIN?" My sister, Melissa, asked.

"No, why would I do that?" I said, smiling innocently.

"Luke, we all know that it's something you would do." My friend Alexis said.

"Fine, yes I am." I said.

"Yeah, he wants to see his internet girlfriend, Latoya." Calum said.

"Says the boy who has a crush on Latoya's friend, Cristina!" I said in defense.

"It's not my fault she's gorgeous!!!" He said.

"Well, it's not my fault that Latoya can sing like an angel either!" I said.

"Girls, girls, you're both pretty." My sister said, trying to contain her laughter. Meanwhile, the rest of our friends and sisters were giggling.

"Hurtful!" I exclaimed.

"Anyway, maybe Peyton will let us use her's? I am her favorite brother, you know?" Michael questioned.

"Mikey, you're her only brother." Micheal's friend, Angie, said.

"Whatever, Angie. Can we please use yours Pey Pey???" Michael asked.

"Fine. . ." Peyton said reluctantly.

So we logged onto her account, and saw that the girls had put up a new video.

"Hey everybody! So, just yesterday we found who we are going to give a shout-out to." Latoya's voice said over the speaker of Peyton's laptop.

"And the winner is. . .drum roll please!" Katie said, and Alyse began to play her drums.

"Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, Calum Hood, and Micheal Clifford!" I heard Latoya's voice say.

"Guys, we got a shout-out from them!" I said.

"Can we just take a moment to appreciate the drumming talents of Alyse?" Ashton said.

"Ohhhhh, Ash has a crush on Alyse!!!!!" Ash's friend Haley said.

"I could've told you that!" Ash's sister ,Cambree, said.

"So, who does Mikey have a crush on?" Melissa said in a baby tone.

"No one. . . " He said hesitantly.

"Ohhh, I know who it is! He was looking at her the whole time. . ." I said.

"Oh yeah, then who is it?" Micheal asked.

"Katie! Don't even try to deny it!!!!!!" I yelled.

"Fine. . .you got it." He said.

Then we continued to watch more, and more, and more.

Katie's P.O.V.

"Great job on the video today guys, I'm going to go look up those boys we gave a shout-out to." I said. They're adorable! I have a huge crush on Mikey, he's the cutest. I think my sister, Latoya, has a crush on the blonde one. Luke is his name, I think. I only really pay attention to Mikey. I could see them becoming famous one day. 

A/N

Hope y'all enjoy this update, kinda short, but, oh well.