4 Seconds of Spring

Latoya's P.O.V.

"Are you guys ready?" I ask as I set up the camera.

"Yep!" I hear Alyse say.

"1, 2, 3!" I say starting the camera.

"So! We have an announcement!" Katie says smiling.

"We're on vacation in Sydney, Australia!" Cristina says excitedly.

"Now, sadly, we can't play a song for you today because ALYSE broke her drumsticks again and we can't play anything until she gets new ones." I say playfully, glaring at Alyse. She just giggles and shrugs her shoulders.

"I guess that's all for today! We're going to go explore!" Katie says happily.

"Wait! We forgot one thing," Alyse interrupts, "we finally decided on a band name!"

"Oh yeah!" I say smiling.

"We were inspired by one of our favourite bands who also come from YouTube." Cristina says.

"And it is," Katie says slowly, dragging out the "s".

"4 Seconds of Spring!" We all say together.

"Now, that's truly it! Goodbye!" Katie says.

Michael's P.O.V.

I am on Peyton's laptop again, that I may or may not have stolen, and I keep repeatedly refreshing the girls YouTube page. They are posting a new video today and I can't wait to see what it is. I finally see a new video come up and I yell for the boys "LUKE, CALUM, ASHTON! THERE'S A NEW VIDEO!!!" I all of the sudden hear heavy footsteps running up the stairs and I hear heavy breathing in the door way and they all sit down next to me.

"Well are you going to play it or what?" Calum asks impatiently.

"Okay, okay! I'm getting to it." I reply back to him.

As soon as I hit play I see Katie's beautiful face.

"We have an announcement!" I hear her say.

Hmm... I wonder what it is...

"We're on vacation in Sydney, Australia!" Cristina says.

"That's near us!!" Ashton yells.

"Shut up! Latoya's talking!" Luke says to Ashton. Ashton just winks at him and nudges him with his elbow and Luke blushes bright red.

"MICHAEL GORDON CLIFFORD. ARE YOU SERIOUSLY ON MY LAPTOP AGAIN!?" Peyton screams at me.

Uh oh...

We all go dead silent. Then we hear Latoya say "... ALYSE broke her drumsticks again and we can't play anything until she gets new ones." Ashton starts laughing and tells Luke, "See!? I'm not the only one!"

I look at Peyton and see something flash in her eyes.

Help me...

"We finally decided on a band name!" I hear Alyse say and I immediately turn to the laptop screen.

"We were inspired by one of our favourite bands that also come from YouTube."

Is it us? No.. It couldn't be.

"It is," Katie says slowly, dragging out the "s".

"4 Seconds of Spring!" They say together.

"THEY WERE INSPIRED BY US!!" Ashton and Calum both scream.

Suddenly Peyton comes up and closes the laptop screen.

"Hey! What was that for?" Luke asks.

"We're going to the music store." Peyton says.