We're here!

Carter's P.O.V.

Right now me, Nash, and Cam are waiting for our friends to arrive. They've made quite the name for themselves, we're all so proud of them, we've all been friends since we were little and now we're all together again making our dreams come true.

"Carter!" I heard a familiar voice yell to me.

"Hey Toya! I've missed you so much!" I said and pulled her into a hug.

"Me too Carter, you remember my friends, right?" She said.

"Of course! Hello ladies." I said.

"Hi Carter." They said and smiled.

"So, how've you been? I heard you all have boyfriends now!" I said.

"Yeah! We're all dating a boy from 5 Seconds of Summer. I'm dating Luke, Katie is dating Michael, Cristina is dating Calum, and Alyse is dating Ashton." She said.

"Well, that's awesome! I'd love to meet them sometime. Let's go get you guys set up." I said and led them to their booth.

Nash's P.O.V.

I'm glad the girls are here with us, it's going to be so much fun!

"Okay, so basically you guys will have performances at certain times, and when you're not you'll be meeting fans here at the table, or just hanging out and wandering around. There are special times for meeting fans too, so just make sure that you always know where you're going." I explained.

"It may sound overwhelming now, but trust me it's a lot of fun!" Cam said.

"Okay, cool, where do we get our schedules?" Alyse asked.

"Follow us." I said. So they got their schedules and we said goodbye for now because we had a meet and greet, but we agreed to meet up later.

Luke's P.O.V.

The guys and I are at our flat waiting for a phone call from any of the girls. Moments later my phone goes off and a picture of Toya and I appears. I quickly answer it.

"Hey babe! How's your first day going?" I asked her.

"It's been great! We've already met tons of fans, taken lots of pictures, our first performance is soon, it's. . .amazing. I wish you were here with me." She said, and I could hear her voice crack.

"Don't worry Babe, I'll be there soon. We booked our flight today and we'll be out there in a few days, okay?" I said.

"Okay, I can't wait! My friends Carter, Cam, and Nash can't wait to meet you guys. We've been friends since we were kids. I think you guys will get along pretty good. I gotta go now, it's time for our performance. I love you Lukey, I miss you! See you soon!" She said.

"Bye Babe, see you soon!" I said, and with that I hung up.

A/N

It feels so refreshing to be writing this again, I hope you love it!