Caibidil Seven

She left... Without saying goodbye. Just like him now.

He wasn't there when she had been executed. He was only two years of age when his mother got her head met the chopping block. His half-sister was the only one who told him everything. How she screamed for mercy and for forgiveness. How she begged for her life and how the church told her that the only way to repent her sins was to die. He cried for days when he came to learn that she died for bearing him. He came to learn that in order to survive this world, there was only three things one must have: Honor, Pride and Respect. And that there was only one way to recieve them: through blood.

÷÷÷

When Edwyn came to see Diatalamh, Maistír was still awake and they were still in the Raven's claws. It was dawn and the God Sol had blessed them with a foggy and bright morning. The red light had colored the clouds pink. And beyond the clouds, he saw it.

Diatalamh, the ancient land of the Gods.

There was no wall around the beachline, unlike Duine. This made Edwyn gasp in shock, almost making sound like a youngling. The raven soared acrossed the land, giving a tour to Edwyn and Maistír.

"There it is. Aldina's Garden. Sure takes me back. And that's where Foraoise's clan-hunters are at. And there's Cashelrock shrine. It goes by the name Sacred Flame Keep or Firelink Cathedral but no one remembers it's true name," Maistír exclaimed.

Edwyn looked at Maistír with curious eyes. "Hey Maistír, why do they call it Cashelrock Shrine?"

Maistír grew a smile. "Ever heard of Lord Sol's prized knights? He had five Gallowglass warriors by his side. There was first Setanta. He was a Gallowglass that spoke very little and kept to himself but it is stated his skills with the flair were so great that it is said he could cause the ground open up. The second warrior was Fionn Machaill, who wore a heavy set of armor, carved entirely out of stone. He wielded only a hammer that is said can crush a giant's head with only one blow. He loved only one thing: Slaying corrupt giants. Not much is known of him. Liath Luachra, who was the only female Gallowglass on the team was said to be most beautiful woman ever made. She also famous for her skills with a bow and was a woman of action. She had a might bow called Dragúnsnípeír, a bow so great it could change the arrow projectory to land a perfect blow to dragons and any other creatures. His forth was an Old king that served Sol as his personal retainer and a mighty sorcerer named Fiacha. Most of his sorcery has been passed down to his human slaves and some of Sol's beloved knights. The final knight is said to be the greatest knight of the five. One who bested every one, including Sol and Jötuun by many accounts, is Sir Lugh. Not much is known about him as well but all known stories about him all have one thing common- that his swordsmenship were so god-like and no one could ever defeat him. He had slain many foes, from the Dragons and a great some of demons. Lord Sol encountered him when he was starting his conquest of the lands. Sol stood with his army and guarding his sacred mountain was Lugh, alongside his beloved companion, a giant hound named Failinis. Together, they defeated half of Sol's army. It was unknown if Sol was afraid or impressed by Lugh's swordsmenship skill. Whatever the reason was, he and Sol made an agreement: Sol would offer a place in his circle of knights as long as Sol provided warriors for Lugh to fight and to kill. Lugh's thirst for a challenge immediately took the offer."

Edwyn looked in awe at Maistír. How come he had never heard of Lord Sol's Circle Of Knights?! He also wondered how come Maistír heard of them. His Hallow knew more than he let on.

The Raven dropped them next to a flame, which was a rusty coiled sword on fire. Burning from the bottom of the ash pit was human remains. A small pile of charred, black bones covered around the base of the blade. Edwyn realized it was a bonfire.