Caibidil One

"Indeed It will Begin Again..."

"Long before The Age Of Light, The World Tree was surrounded by dark. A deep, thick, pale fog shrouded the land and the sea, submerging the world into a cold endless night. The World Tree's leaves shrived away and frosted the bark. There was no fire yet, as no creature had the strength to carry light or use the power of the Tine to shape the land and carve the plains. All was dark.

At this time, Deamhan and Giant were bought together by Quiloth's flame, known as The Linking Tine. The fire stood ablaze from the beginning of time. This was the first fire. The first light. The first fire that created The Age Of Light.

The Tine provided Deamhans and Fathachs warmth and light. Although they were enemies of their own species, the fire bought the two races together. The fire was their moment of peace, their place of compromise. No blood was shed over the fire as it disturbed the peace. No conflict over the sacred flame.

While the demons and the giants fought to survive inside The Great Tree, they both hated the dragúns that ruled outside The Great Tree and soared the skies. Man and Demon wasn't strong enough to defeat their cold-blooded superiors. They wished to conquer the lands that the winged monsters had fierce protected over. However they were weak and had no choice but to reclude in the safety of The Great Tree. But all would change soon enough.

Three giants- A Sun King, a Lord of Graves, and A Witch of Fire, were gifted each a power unlike anything undesirable to Man, Demon or Giant. With the Strength of Gods, they challenged the Dragons and began a purge. The Sun King, Lord Solstein or Sol as he was christen burned away the Dragons' scales. His might bolts of flame scorched apart their scales, shedding away with the power of fire. Cailleach, the mother of Pyromancy and all magic, weaved great firestorms and rounded the dragons up and Arawn, the Master Of Death gave the finishing blow to the Dragons, thanks to a miasma of decay and disease. The dragons were no more and their reign of the lands were no more.

Thus, The Age Of Light began...

A mighty kingdom was born. The three took the role of Gods. All was peace...

For now.

A cursed diseased has begun for the Duine. Man changes from humane creatures to insane creatures... Known as Hallows. The Naomheigh are branded with a cursed sign, a black triqueta. Marking them forever cursed, Hallowed from their humanity. Man now sees not darkness... But only endless nights....  The Age Of Light is dying.