10

"You want some ice cream?" Samiah asked as she pulled the silver spoon from her mouth.

"I didn't go through a break-up." Ryan laughed as he was laying on Samiah's bed wearing a black cat onesie.

"But you got rejected." Samiah shrugged in her white bunny onesie.

"You don't have to rub it in." Ryan puckered his lips as he crossed his arms.

Samiah laughed quietly as she laid next to Ryan after putting the ice cream container and spoon down, onto her bedside table.

"I'm sorry."

"That's the fifth time you've apologized." Ryan laughed.

"I know but I just feel bad a lot of the good things you desire are taken from you."

"Ah, well, my best friend's still mine." He smiles.

Samiah rolls her eyes.

"You sound gross."

"Shut up." Ryan grumbled.

Ryan sighed before putting his arm over his eyes.

"I think he likes, King."

Samiah looked away from the TV to her friend that was laying next to her. She gave him a small smile.

"You do?"

Ryan nods.

"And if I'm right you owe me a trip to Dave and Buster's." He whispers with a smile.

Samiah snorted as she looked up to the ceiling shaking her head. Then she looked back at him putting her pinky out.

"Deal."

Ryan takes her pinky with his as he looks back at her.

"Deal." He whispers in a voice that is barely audible.

"Yoongi." Hoseok called.

Yoongi turned around to look at Hoseok who was walking into the bathroom shirtless from his bedroom. Yoongi smiled as he was brushing his teeth. Hoseok hugged Yoongi from behind and buried his nose in his neck.

"How's your sister? I haven't seen her in a while."

Yoongi took the toothbrush from his mouth before spitting into the sink, rinsing his mouth, the sink, and his tooth brush.

"She's fine. Probably talking with, Death." Yoongi smiles reaching back and rubbing Hoseok's hair.

Hoseok hummed as he kissed Yoongi's neck.

"What would you like for breakfast?"

"Hmm. Bean sprout rice, rice, soup, meat, and spicy stewed fish." Yoongi smiled to Hoseok who snorted.

"You gonna help me make all that?"

"Of course." Yoongi laughed as he turned around and held Hoseok's face, leaving a chaste kiss on his lips.

Hoseok humming as Yoongi backs away from the kiss. He chased after Yoongi's lips who covered his mouth with his hand and giggled.

"Yoongi-ah." Hoseok complained.

"I'm hungry." Yoongi pouts.

Hoseok grins to Yoongi with his eyes shut.

"Fine. Let's go eat."

Yoongi smiled before pecking Hoseok's lips and rushing off. Hoseok laughing to himself before following after him.

They made breakfast, sneaking in kisses and soft touches before finishing the meal. They sat at the table and ate. While they ate the doorbell rang. Hoseok stood up, walking to the door then opening it.