44

Jungkook was content. Watching his omega play with their son. The huge smiles on their faces as they had not one care. Prince was running around and giggling before he immediately stopped and clutched his stomach. Jimin immediately fell to his knees and asked him what was wrong.

"My tummy hurts." Prince frowned as he rubbed his stomach.

"Aw, I'm sorry baby. Are you hungry or do you need to lie down?"

"Lie down." Jimin picked up his little boy then sat on the couch next to Jungkook.

"What's wrong?"

"He says his tummy hurts." Jimin answers as he rubs the pup's stomach as he laid against Jimin's chest.

"Did you eat something you weren't supposed to, pup?"

Prince shakes his head with a still present pout.

"No, all he ate was what we had for lunch earlier. I'm sure it'll go away eventually."

And it did. After a few minutes Prince felt completely fine and wanted to play a few games on the tv. Jimin and Jungkook joined alongside him, glad that the stomach pain was nothing.

Jesibelle sat back in her chair, flipping her pen back and forth between her fingers.

"This is taking too long. I need him dead." Jesibelle stood up before picking up a dart, bouncing it in her hand before throwing it at the picture stuck to the dart board.

The image tacked to the board was of Prince, a huge smile on his face but plenty of holes.

"You're the reason my sister's dead. Since I want your dad to feel my pain, you've gotta go."

She giggles to herself before skipping to the dart board, removing it then stabbing it into the picture a few more times before dropping the dart.

"You were supposed to be my sister's son, but instead you're some skank's son. You fucked my family. You ruined my happiness. You killed my sister."

Her eyes darken before she turns around.

"But I won't kill you immediately. I'll kill you slowly. You'll die soon enough." She turns around with a smirk.

"It's already starting."

"You sure he's okay?" Seokjin frowns, his eyebrows furrowed.

Everyone was over at the Jeon residence. Seokjin was sitting in Namjoon's lap much to his dismay, legs crossed over each other as Namjoon's hand rested on his thigh.

Every couple was sitting with each other as the singles sat scattered between everyone. Jimin's legs were crossed as were his arms as he looked down.

"I think you guys should take him to the doctor." Liz sighs.

"But it's just like a normal stomach ache, isn't that what you said?" Rosé leaned forward, towards the couple.

"But they're been getting more frequent. Sometimes they knock him out of commission completely." Jimin sighs as he leans against Jungkook's shoulder.

"I'm starting to get really worried now."

"Just... watch him. See if it gets worse." Jennie suggests.

The couple nods as everyone gets ready to leave. Everyone gives the worried couple hugs before taking their leaves. Jungkook and Jimin walk upstairs, hand in hand. Jimin felt the urge to check on his son but he was also deathly tired. He allowed Jungkook to pull him to their, formerly known as Jungkook's, room. They showered together.