Epilogue

It's been ten months since everyone's life grew quiet. Mafia business was thriving but no one was put in any real danger. Everyone was happy and healthy.

Especially Yoongi and Hoseok's newborn baby. An adorable big brown eyed baby boy. He was a heavy baby, an eight pounder. Everyone got a chance to hold him and immediately fell in love with him.

Jung Byung-joon.

Hoseok fell in love with his son immediately and admired every single thing about him.

Mani and Jennie were still going strong and had no sign of breaking up any time soon. The mafia applauded Jennie for keeping a girlfriend.

Taehyung finally got the courage to propose to Liz, keeping it extravagant, just like Liz desired. After seeing Jungkook and Hoseok propose, he felt he should do the same since Liz started complaining about everyone's beautiful weddings.

Namjoon also took the Jeon wedding into consideration when he bought his ring for his beautiful boyfriend. Proposing in a quiet spot, just the two of them. Let's just say, a lot of tears were shed.

Ryan would visit Samiah and Brenda everyday, would tell them about his day then laugh at how Samiah would act like she didn't care. This was something Jungkook encouraged him to do. Saying it helped him with his pain after his mothers passed away.

Ryan has to admit, he agrees, it feels relaxing.

Life was going by like normal, everyone was enjoying the quiet and having their fun.

The Jeon family decided to head to the beach. Axel and Prince running ahead of them. Prince's giggles and Axel's joyous barks mixed with the loud crashing of the waves near them.

Jimin's hand was tightly intertwined with Jungkook's as they followed behind the two in a calm manner.

"This feels surreal doesn't it?" Jimin looked up with a huge grin.

"Yeah. It always has." Jungkook answered, bringing Jimin's hand to his lips.

"I really like where we are." Jimin whispers.

Jungkook had managed to hear him and chuckled.

"I really like where we are too." Jungkook supplied.

They continued to walk along the shore, water brushing their feet, hand in hand and huge smiles on their faces.

They also happened to miss a phone call. A phone call that said…

"Jeon, my old friend, it's been awhile. How are you? Uh, kind of bummed you didn't answer but I have some important information you might wanna know of. Get back to me if you'd like to know. Bye."

But they never got the message. Why? Well, it disappeared.

End.