The Monster of Grief

As the group rushed the area they were directed at and they saw the giant monster. It looked to be a wyrven filled with dark energy and a poisonness smell coming of him. When it opened its mouth many voices came out at once that not even the Dragon Slayers could understand.

"Fire Dragon Roar!" Natsu screamed casting his magic the first to attack.

"Karma Demon: Iron God Sword!" Gajeel casted as a giant sword slashed down on the wyvern.

"Roaring Thunder!" Laxus crackled with electricity as he threw his punch.

"Dark Nebula!" MiraJane cried out in her Satan Soul mode.

The battle went along like this with Levy, Lisanna and Freed keeping the attacks from destroying any of the places nearby on the Heartfilla residence. The fours attacks seemed to be working and when it seemed would collapse it suddenly started healing.

"What the?" Laxus said as jumped back from the wyvern.

"He seems poisonous but doesnt have any actual posion?" Natsu said confused.

MiraJane pipped up from above, "Its healing, Wyverns shouldnt be able to do that! I dont think we're dealing with a normal Wyvern!"

Natsu perked smelling Lucy's scent coming closer with Flare beside her. Then the Wyvern started healing more and opened its mouth as the rest of the voices stopped and a faint one started coming out.

"Its trying to say something! Can you guys hear it?" MiraJane asked landing on the ground.

Gajeel frowned leaning his ear forward, "Nothing demon."

Lacus smacked him for the name calling, "No I cant hear it either."

Natsu went to rush towards Lucy when something stopped him and the other two Dragon Slayers froze. The closer Lucy got the louder the voice fom the Wyvern got.

"Alone again...... Too weak..... Why does everyone leave......?" The Dragon Slayers looked at the Wyvern shocked.

"Is that..?" Laxus said not being able to finish his sentence.

"Bunny Girl's voice?" Gajeel questioned.

"What?! Did it eat my Lucy?!" Lisanna yelled in worry.

"What is it saying about Lu-Chan?" Levy asked puzzled.

"No its litteraly Lucy's voice saying something. Wait its saying more." Laxus said.

"I broke her.... I lost... Fairy Tail destroyed.... My father died alone.... I should've spent more time with him..... All I do is cry." This time the voice was louder that the rest heards and when Natsu wipped his head back Lucy was getting closer.

"Lu-Chan dont get any closer!" Levy shouted.

"Huh what do you mean?!" Lucy shouted back with Flare beside her still a further distance and couldnt hear the wyvern, "I can help!"

"Im not weak.... Stop thinking I'm weak! I can help more!" The wyvern seeming to respond more in Lucy's voice.

"Its responding to Lucy...." MiraJane muttered.

"But why and why is it saying those things?!" Lisanna shouted about to go feral on the Wyvern.

Levy held her back, "Dont attack it anymore! Theres something wrong here!"

Lucy and Flare could see them arguring but couldnt hear anything since they were too far so they looked at each other puzzled on why everything was on standby.

"Look you guys aren't killing it and it might attack the people! Someones gotta get rid of it!" Lucy shouted as she glowed.

"No Lucy dont get any closer!" Natsu screamed his own fear escalating.