10 : 𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖨 𝖶𝖺𝗌 𝖠 𝖪𝗂𝖽

[✨]

[Third Person's POV]

The time was half past 11 in the middle evening. Though tired from the day's stroll, Y/N and Taehyun found it hard to sleep. So, they sat on the couch, hang out through the night by looking through Y/N's childhood photos.

"Look," she took one out of the book. "I think this was taken when I was.. 4..?"

"You look adorable in those pigtails!" Taehyun squealed, snatching it from her. "Oh, I would've pinched those puffy cheeks, darling."

"Yeah, there's a funny story behind that photo."

She leaned on the furniture. Taehyun's other arm snaked behind her. They both stared at the small paper in Taehyun's big hand. There was little Y/N, holding out a peace sign in one hand, the other tucked behind that little tulle dress she wore. Her pigtails were a blur on either side of her head. She had a wide, toothy grin. On the background was a large barn.

"It was a fine, summer day." Y/N began. "My parents and I; we decided to visit grandpa's farm."

"Grandma just died a month before the visit. Mom didn't want to go at first, she even had to throw a little fit before dad and I managed to persuade her. She didn't want the memories with grandma; she wasn't ready yet."

"I was happy," she smiled at the ceiling. "We were happy. I remember running around the meadows when we arrived. The grasses were taller than me too. I lost my hat within the field. Mom scolded me because of that."

"How adorable." Taehyun chuckled.

"At noon grandpa would hand me a saucer of biscuits at the porch. Together, we'd listen to old songs in his little radio. He had this hammock he'd lay on. Meanwhile, I'd take his rocking chair."

"What song do you often listen to?" Her boyfriend asked.

As a response, Y/N stood and marched to the gramophone. She picked a vinyl record and placed it, pressing play and watched as it spun around. Static came for seconds before a faint tune began to ring out.

"Fly me to the moon. Let me play among the stars. Let me see what spring is like on a-Jupiter and Mars."

"In other words, take my hand. In other words, baby, kiss me."

"Fill my heart with song and let me sing forevermore. You are all I long for, all I worship and adore."

"In other words, please be true. In other words, I love you."

She sat back next to him and snuggled. Taehyun softly smiled, kissing the top of her head afterwards. As the song kept playing on loop, she continued her tale.

"It's all because of my grandparents that I grew to love old stuffs. Grandma used to watch classic Hollywood films with me. Grandpa would take his ukelele and together, we'd sing as the sun sets."