Chapter Eleven

Oh right someone asked for another OC to be added into the harem so:

Nate (above) and people who I won't get picture for yet: Natsu, Sting, Kuroko, Ichigo, Keith and Lance

Lincoln was in the living room wondering how many people wanted to be with him. He knew that he managed to charm close to twenty boys already. He enjoyed learning about their pasts and how each of them went through the kind of experience he had. Some were worse than him yet he helped them get through it and had to sit through a meeting with the current boys who want to be his mate.

"So..You managed to add Percy and Jaune to your growing harem?" Izuku said.

"Yeah. They each needed help and who am I to deny them that." Lincoln said.

"Are any of us really surprised he helped us with our issues and even gave us advice? Who are we to judge who he talks to next?" Tord said.

"I hate that you're right. Anyway...We should really talk about this situation right now." Tom said.

"Really? This soon?" Lincoln said.

"Can you blame us? You only been with us one day and you already attracted all eighteen of us and will probably attract more as time goes on." Hiccup said.

"Okay. Do any of you have any second thoughts about this mate situation?" Lincoln said.

"Not really. Besides we're not going to let a jem like you get away." Percy said.

"Agreed. It's only a matter of time until more people interact with you and try to join in." Stan said.

"Alright. So I'm guessing that you guys want to move in with me already?" Lincoln said.

"Yep. Your cooking is really divine and I hate to go back to those preheated meals that I have." Kai said.

"But isn't that kinda fast?" Lincoln asked.

"We don't care if it is. Listen, we fell in love with you and we're not about to let any random person get into your heart." Kenny said.

"Plus it'll give you a chance to practice your powers with people who have one of the elements." Izuku said. 

"Okay. But what happens if more people want to join and the house gets too small?" Lincoln said causing the others to laugh.

"The inside of the house is enchanted and will grow larger as your harem does." Tord said.

"And that is happening fast. Just yesterday you had sixteen boys fall for you and now you have eighteen. So imagine what would happen the next couple of days." Butters said. 

"We also introduce you to more mates easier than leading them to this house while waiting for approval to move in." Jaune said

"Alright. You can move in. Besides what's the worst that can happen." Lincoln said. After saying this, some of the boys went to pack their things while a couple of them took Lincoln around the village. 

"This place still looks amazing." Lincoln said.

"It really does. The founders always put the safety of their future citizens first while also making sure that it stays in good condition." Tord said.

"Good to know. Anyway..." Lincoln started to say until he bumped into a brown haired boy with green eyes. 

"I'm sorry

"I'm sorry. I didn't see you there." The boy said.

"It's fine. I wasn't paying attention either." Lincoln said.

"Perfect timing...Lincoln, this is one of my friends, Ben." Izuku said.

"Nice to meet you." Ben said.

"Nice to meet you too." Lincoln said.

"Do you want to come with us and show Lincoln around?" Izuku asked.

"Sure." Ben said as he tried not to blush at Lincoln.

"So have you found anyone to be your mate Ben?" Tord said.

"No. But there is someone that I have my eye on." Ben said.

"Then I'm sure that they'll accept you. Like Lincoln did after we revealed what brought us to this town in the first place." Izuku said knowing that Ben was interested in Lincoln. 

"Wow." Ben said before Tord started to whisper in his ear. 

"Lincoln, Do you mind if Ben moves in too?" Izuku said.

"I would if he didn't want to in the first place..." Lincoln said as the group turned towards Ben who decided to answer with.....

:

:

:

Yes.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter...Bye 👋