Chapter Twelve

Back at the Loud House, the sisters were back at their seats with nervous expressions on their faces. Their parents really tore into them and explained that the world wouldn't excuse their actions and that many were looking at jail for them as well.

"Lori, I never knew what we were doing was wrong." Leni said.

"I didn't either. Why didn't we set a better example for our younger siblings?" Lori said looking at her sisters with regret. She felt like it was her fault that they acted like they were untouchable while she focused on her boyfriend Bobby. Leni was about to comfort her older sister when their parents walked back into the room.

"Hope you enjoyed the short break girls. Now back to more pressing matters....Luna, you have to stop talking with a British accent and playing so loudly." Rita said.

"But why?" Luna said.

"You're offending people who actually are from Britain with your accent. And you're risking your hearing when you play so loudly." Rita said.

"Studies have shown that playing and listening to music too loudly will cause hearing problems down the line. Plus everyone in the area could hear you and can distract other students from their homework." Lynn Sr. Said.

"I never knew that..." Luna said with her head down.

"That's because your mother and I were too proud to attempt that we were risking some of your health by blowing up those speakers. We also allowed you to be a rock star while letting you get away from not studying by yourself and sneaking out of the house all the time." Lynn Sr. Said.

"You can't count on Lisa forever. You will have to move out of the house and do things on your own which wouldn't be a problem if you didn't rely on her for everything." Rita said.

"Okay." Luna said.

"Another thing that we should address is the number of animals that we have in this household. Some of them are just plain dangerous and we are going to take them to the zoo." Rita said.

"NO. They need to stay here...." Lana said.

"Really? You would risk the safety of our family just to make sure that you can take care of them?" Rita said.

"What?" Lana said.

"Your animals can injure, poison or even kill anyone of us. Don't try to argue young lady because we both know that some of these animals we should've never let you have minus hops and the safer ones that you have." Rita said.

"Not to mention that those animals aren't helping with our bills. We can hardly afford to buy new clothes or get a new TV because of your relentless need to save animals. Which isn't helped by one ridiculously huge cellphone bill, hospital fees and lawsuits." Lynn Senior said.

"Lawsuits?" Lisa said.

"Thankfully none have come our way because if they did than we'll be living on the streets barely able to pass by." Rita said. 

"We should also be thankful that no one in Royal Woods has caught a disease thanks to someone bringing objects back from the cemetery." Lynn Sr.said.

"But they're harmless." Lucy argued.

"Lucy, they've been there for days, months or years surrounded by people who died by various means and the elements. They could have bacteria or anything else that could cause us to spend months at the hospital." Rita said.

"If you put it like that..." Lucy said.

"That's not all. Lynn, you have a tendency to play too hard in your games and cause injuries to other players. That would be fine it was an accident and didn't gloat about your victory yet it's the exact opposite. You have a problem playing sports and it's about time for your father and I to discuss even allowing you to keep playing." Rita said.