Chapter Fourteen

A little time skip (2 weeks)...not where the family comes to the village, but after Lincoln adjusts to his new roommates.I did this so Lincoln doesn't get all his harem too fast.

To most, having 20 people share your house would be taxing and would drive one to insanity. However, since he lived with 10 sisters and 2 parents along with loads of pets...Lincoln was able to adjust and handle it well. He even started work on a pool in the backyard so Dick and Percy can swim without taking up time in the bathroom.

"How do you handle all this so well?" Izuku asked.

"Try living with 10 sisters, 2 parents, four normal pets and several wild animals..then you'll able to handle anything." Lincoln said.

"No matter how many times you tell that story...I still can't believe it." Tord said as he worked on his latest invention.

"Just make sure that doesn't explode. I can't even tell you how many times my little sister blew her room up." Lincoln said. One thing to mention is that his bond with his mates have become stronger and a bunch of new stories will be told in the coming future.

"Your parents are just awful. Why couldn't they water down her chemicals to not explode in the household? And more importantly...How does your baby sister survive living in that environment?" Edd said.

"I don't know. It's just a miracle...that she's still breathing at this point considering the dangerous fumes coming off of her latest experiment yet nothing happens to her." Lincoln said.

"We can talk about this later. I want you to meet my friends." Dick said.

"Alright. But remember if they want to join...they have to go through the rest of my mates. Not like the first couple of days where I kept getting mates by just listening to their stories." Lincoln said.

"We couldn't help it. You were just too good at advice and listening." Naruto said.

"My sisters sure didn't think so. I told you how they fought over a dress and solved it using a protocol that was just plain stupid." Lincoln said.

"Having one wear it on days that don't end with Y? That was stupid and why they never told you about the rules surrounding it yet still had the gall to blame you for what happened shows how little thinking power they had in that instance." Dick said.

"Before you go Lincoln. Remember that you're meeting my friends: Rin, Natsu and Sting tonight." Issei said as he walked through the door. Lincoln nodded and followed Dick towards the town square where he saw three men stood.

 Lincoln nodded and followed Dick towards the town square where he saw three men stood

"So you're the one that friend Dick wanted to mate too." The orange skinned one said. 

"Yep. He's a very good listener and would gladly give you advice and comfort as he hears what brought you here." Dick said. 

"Interesting

"Interesting." The pale one said.

"It's just a gift and a curse." Lincoln said.

"Don't sell yourself short Dude

"Don't sell yourself short Dude." The green one said.

"I won't." Lincoln said.

"Oh. How could I forget to introduce them? Meet Starfire, Raven and Beast Boy." Dick said.

"It's okay Dick. Besides you were too busy waiting for the pool to be finished." Lincoln said.

"Anyway. Want to go to the forest?" Starfire said.

"Alright." Lincoln said as they all went into the forest and admired the various animals and plants that surrounded the village. Lincoln still couldn't believe that such beauty was hidden away from the world, but he knew that it was necessary seeing the number of people who would do anything to get rich.

"It's so beautiful is it not?" Star Fire said.

"It really is. I still can't wrap on how clean this part of the forest is." Lincoln said.

"It's no prob dude." Beast Boy said. (Beast Boy and Star Fire parts are going to be a challenge)

"When I first came here, I never thought that such beauty could exist anywhere on the world. Considering.." Raven said.

"Human ignorance. I lived out there for 11 years of my life yet I can see that whatever humans touch is bound to get destroyed or even used as a place for garbage." Lincoln said.

"It's nice to see that someone with a personality as bright as yours can have such wise thoughts." Raven said.

"It's fine. Besides I lived with sisters who told bad jokes, wanted to protect wild life and had some bleak thoughts on the human way of life." Lincoln said.

"Interesting. Tell us more about your sisters." Star Fire said as he started to tell them all about his previous life. Meanwhile,  life at the Loud House has gotten quiet and less chaotic. For two weeks they had no word of whether or not Lincoln has been found. It also allowed them to have some self reflection on the ways that they did things and what future they would have had if they continued on that behavior.

It was scary to think that they would've ended up in jail with no way back to their activities. They would have no other paths to turn too and would've lived horrible lives. Which is why the sisters tried to change things, but it was a slow process. Bobby and Lori did break up when both realized that their relationship was flawed. Couples should have a clear understanding with each other and not have one control what their lived one can or can't do.

They weren't the only ones who got better since Lincoln's old friends started thinking on their actions. They should've done more for him than just avoid him when ever he came towards them. Each day was hard, but eventually they started to think about some of the other instances that they abandoned Lincoln at his time in need. 

They all hoped that they would see Lincoln again in the future and that he would forgive them for everything that they did to him. And even if he didn't forgive them then they would back off and try again another time. 

No matter how long it takes, they will try to earn Lincoln's forgiveness while being surprised at the same time.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...Bye :) 

Again: I don't own the pictures and you will see the Beast Boy picture again since it's going to be used as a cover for another request a while back that has Lincoln becoming Beast Boy. There's also one with him having Vixen and one surrounding Cheetah.