Chapter Two

I'm not going to time skip immediately...I'm going to focus my time writing what occured during this time with the Louds and Lincoln.

When everyone heard Lori scream, they quickly rushed upstairs and found her sobbing on the ground. Some of them immediately asked her what was wrong except for Maria Santiago who noticed a single paper on the ground and quickly read it. 

"Babe..What's wrong?" Bobby asked before his mother interrupted him.

"I think this should explain it." Maria said as she handed over the letter and let everyone read it. Needless to say that by the time that everyone was done reading they were disappointed in the Louds and their children.

"Ronalda..How could you believe those rumors? You know that Lincoln would never do those kinds of things." Maria said.

"Exactly. All of you should've known better than to believe something that was posted on the Internet. Especially the two of you considering that you are adults." Bobby said as he stared at the Loud parents.

"But..." Lola started to say.

"But nothing. It's bad enough that our son posted those horrible things, but to think that his own family and friends would actually believe them without talking to him about it..is honestly despicable." Chandler's mom said.

"We did talk to him about it and we thought that he was lying." Luan said.

"That is no excuse for what you did. You drove your own son and friend away from Royal Woods. And I can't even look at any of you without feeling extreme disappointment." Mr. McBride said.

"The only question is why? Why would you believe those posts without solid evidence to back it up?" Maria said.

"We weren't thinking. I mean...our son is a troublemaker so we assumed..." Rita said.

"Excuse me? Your son doesn't cause much trouble. Your daughters on the other hand...do." Mr. Strokes said.

"What do you mean?" Lynn Sr. said.

"What we mean is your daughters are running wild. My son told me how Lori distracted him from his job at the supermarket and how her sisters all caused trouble around the store." Maria said.

"Is that true?" Rita said.

"Yes. We were jealous that he gets something when we don't." Luna said.

"You're fifteen years old and yet you're getting jealous at an eleven year old? You're supposed to set an example for your younger siblings yet it seems that their older sisters aren't doing a good job of doing that. Especially Lola who beat up someone who wouldn't hand her money at the lemonade stand." Mister McBride said.

"But..." Rita said.

"Are you hearing yourselves right now? Are you honestly defending your daughters behavior that has gotten worse over the years?" Maria said.

"And I can see why that is. Considering how you "parent" them." Chandler's Dad said.

"We do parent them." Lynn Sr.  said.

"Honestly..it doesn't seem like you do. Your daughters are out of control and instead of punishing them...you let them run all over you." Liam's dad said.

"What kind of parenting is that? Parents are supposed to guide and help children grow into responsible adults. Yet..it seems like you let them run amok and do whatever they want without any punishment." Mrs. Strokes said. The Loud parents could do nothing, but look at the floor in shame. They were right. They were not parents..they were pushovers. 

"Now if you excuse me...I'm going to call the police and hope that they find Lincoln soon. But don't expect any punishment Ronalda when we get back home." Maria said with the other parents saying the same things as her. At the same time, Lincoln was walking through a thick forest near Royal Woods. He was hoping that he could rest here for a bit before heading off towards a new home.

"Sigh...my feet are killing me." Lincoln said as he rested his body against a large tree. He had been walking for hours nonstop just so he could get away from the town. He even removed that tracking chip that Lisa installed when he was sleeping just so he wouldn't be found and dragged back towards his personal hell.

He slowly looked at the sky and wondered if there was a place where he could go..where he could be accepted. Unaware that he was being watched by a curious set of green eyes who thought:

I wonder why another monster would be this far.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter..Bye 👋