12. Welcome Back Jordynne

Excuse the mistakes

August

Me, Scoota, DJ, and Chris all sat in my living room, looking at each other. Shxt just got real and it was a waiting game as of now. I had no clue whea Daniel was or wha he's doing ta my kids but the moment I get my hands on that mutha fucka, it's over fa his ass.

"Whea J?" Chris asked, rolling a blunt. He decided that he wanted to be in on this one.

"Gun range," me, DJ, and Scoota said at the same time.

"Damn, ain she pregnant tho?"

I looked at Chris. "Happy wife means a happy life and you know ain shxt regular about our life."

He nodded as if he understood. "She crazy forreal."

"Who's crazy?" Jordynne asked, coming around the corner. She tossed her purse on the table and sat in my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Yeen gon speak. We ain sleep witchu last night," Chris mumbled, pushing J head a lil.

"Speak fa yaself," I mumbled only to wea J heard me. She smacked me upside the head. "Stop being nasty."

"J, how you doing tho?"

"I'm maintaining. I know my mama and Mel protectin my babies but the sooner we get him, the better."

I pulled my chin hair, debating on if I should tell ha that ha grandpa in on it but ion wanna cause too much stress on her.

"I'm kickin doe's in tonight."

"No, you're catching a flight to Cali tonight," J said, kicking ha feet up.

"Why would I go to Cali and do a show when a Mufucka got my seed."

"Exactly! Throw him off. He'll know you plottin if yeen doing shows and appearances. You got enough eyes on the street to know wassup."

"Ain leaving you and Autumn tho."

She sighed, rubbing her temple. "Fine. I'll go under one condition."

"Aw hell," Scoota mumbled, rolling a blunt. J glared at him.

"What condition?"

"We can look for a house there."

I rose a brow. "You wanna move to Cali?"

She nodded, biting her lip. "Shxt bout to get crazy and Atlanta just has too many bad memories."

I nodded, pulling ha close. "Anything for my baybeh."

She smiled, pulling out her phone. She went thru the contacts. She put the phone up to ha ear and waited.

"Jayceon......hey it's Jordynne. Are you busy?......no? I'm wondering if you know any realtors in Cali?...... Bay Area....."

She laughed, adjusting in herself in my lap. I wanted to know what the hell was so funny.

"I did not know you were from Cali......so you can do it?....Okay. See you tomorrow. Bye." She smiled, hanging up.

"Hehe hell. What's so funny?"

She looked at me like I was stupid. "Business... Get you some." Chris nem snickered and shxt but ain entertaining nobody.

"Don't make me fuck you up."

She rolled ha eyes and got up. She headed for the stairs. "Oh, my grandpa is staying at the Omni downtown. Room 743. You're welcome." She jogged just the rest of the stairs leaving us speechless.