4. Phone Call

Freaky Gabby ^^^^ 💀💀💀. I'm playing.

Unedited

Jordynne

I was sitting at my desk when Gabby came in. She looked like she was about to go off and I knew it probably had something with Chris dumbass. I'd been hearing some rumors about him being seen with Kae and if they're true, I'm a shoot his ass.

"Hey Gabrielle," I said, looking thru documents. I had just signed Tyga and was not preppin' fa him and YG to make an appearance at a club. It's gotta be epic. My name will never be on no half ass work.

"He just so.... Uuuggghhhhh," she expressed, using her hands as if she wants to strangle him. I laughed as I shook my head. Only when she got mad, she got physical. She even asked me to teach ha how to shoot. I declined, of course cause when Gab got mad enough, all hell was gon break loose.

"If I find out he was with ha, I'm a kill both they asses. Yup, I've been thinking of ways to make it look like a legit accident."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa.... Uh, can you not?! You sound like me right now. Calm down, have a drink...take a happy pill." She sat down in front of me fiddling with her fingers. I could tell this was taking a toll on her. When the media get ahold of shit, they harass you.

"Listen," I said grabbing her hand. "Chris loves you and he ain't stupid enough to cheat on ya. He knows I will cut his high yella ass, brother or not." I caressed her hand.

"You're right. I'm just over reacting. I ju-" my phone started ringing. I held up my finger as I answered.

"This is Jordynne...."

There was a long pause. "Uh.... Hi, is this Jordynne Parker?" A raspy voice asked.

"This is she. May I asked who I'm speaking with?" I swear if this was Daniel, I was gon kill him.

"Uh... My name is Nathanial Parker. I'm your grandfather...."

August

"She tell me keeeeeep fuckin, Cuz she luuuuuhhh uuuuhhhhh, luuuuhhhhhh uuuhhhhh, she luhh this dick. She love it yeah," I sang as I pulled my hand of my pants. I'm pretty sure I just made every Guh in this mufucka panties soak but that's not my problem. "My name is August Alsina. Thank you fa fuckin with me tonight."

I walked off stage, grabbing my cup from Scoota. Him and T guided me to my dressing room, smacking away hands that tried to grab me every which way.

"Yung is BACK!!" DJ yelled as we got into the dressing room. This was my first solo show since I been back and this was definitely a major comeback. It was full to capacity. I laughed as I took a sip of Henny. This was definitely what I missed about being away from music.

"Most def."

"Club hoppin' tonight?" Scoota asked as someone knocked ona do' and then opened it.

"Mr. Alsina, I know you said no meet and greets but I have some people that are dying to meet you. They're pretty persistent. Said they'll camp out all night if they have to." The head of the venue security said, looking at me.

I put my cup down as I sat up in my chair and rubbed my chin. "Is that right?" She nodded.

"Well let's not keep them waitin. Bring em in." She left out and T looked at me befa standing up. He had to always be on guard. It's some crazy ass fans man and I'a rather meet em willingly than have they asses waiting fa me. That's how mufuckas get shot.

A few minutes later, she opened the do' again. She stood there and motioned fa somebody to come. I could hea giggling.

"Dddaaadddddyyyyyyyyyy!" Autumn yelled as she came running to me, BJ trailing behind ha. Autumn jumped in my lap. "Wassup... How my babies doing?"