3. Nobody's Business

Jordynne

"Ahhhhh.... Yess.. Right there daddy...." I moaned out as August massaged my box with his tongue. It all happened so fast. I was enjoying our date but he gave me that look and my panties were drenched. I couldn't control myself. I wanted him just as bad as he wanted me. We didn't make it past the couch, which was only 3 feet away. He yanked up my dress and ripped off my black lace thong.

"Daddy missed this pussy."

"Sshhiiittttt... I'm bout to cuummmm," I cried out as an arch formed in my back. August dug his tongue deeper inside me and shook his head violently. I gasped for air as the tense orgasm took over my body.

He stood up and undid his pants, letting them fall to his feet. I stared at him then down at his package, bulging thru his briefs. Gesshhh this man was blessed and he was all mine. Even tho we not together I call dibs and I knew that if I called, he'd answer. He is my drug dealer and I'm his fiend, coming fa my daily fix.

I stood up, slowly pulling my dress over my head. He aggressively attacked my lips causing me to fall back on the couch, him on top of me. He kisses down my jawline and found my spot on my neck. "How you want it?" he whispered, putting bite marks on my skin. I gripped his curls, pulling his face up so we were eye to eye.

"We down by seven, with 20 seconds left in the fourth quarter." He smirked as he placed himself in my entrance. "I'm going deep," he said as he roughly gave me all of him at once.

"Aaaagggghhhhhh!" He grabbed my left leg, throwing it over his shoulder as he deeply penetrated me with each stroke. I tightened my walls, pulling him in deeper. "Damn Jordynne," he moaned, biting his bottom lip. He pulled out and looked down at the wetness on the couch.

He smirked as he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him as he entered me again. "Auuuuggg." He sat back down on the couch and smacked my ass. "Ride me baybeh, ride me baybeh." I pulled my hair up, holding on top of my head with my hands as I got into a rhythm.

"Gimme kiss." I grabbed his face, kissing him aggressively. It had been a month since I felt him inside of me, his lips on my lips, his tongue intertwined with my tongue; his skin on my skin. I felt my walls tightened and I knew Aug felt it to. "Auuuuggguuusssssss!!"

"Hol on bae, wait on daddy." I wrapped my arms around his neck, the side of my face against his face as he grabbed my ass. He started grinding, going deeper until he hit my spot. "Uh, uh. Found it," he mumbled as he hit it repeatedly. My legs began to shake as my body trembled.

"Fuuckkkk. I'm bout to buss." And with one last stroke, we both came long and hard.

We sat there fa a minute, catching our breath and taking in the moment. Make up sex was one of the reasons I like to argue with him. It's more intense.

*

"What you thinking about?" He asked, breaking the silence. We had showered and were now laid across the bed, watching Fruitvale Station. I sat up, resting my chin on my knee. "Nothing, really... Just thinking." He paused the movie and sat up.

"I'm listening.." He motioned fa me to continue talking.

"You ever notice, we happy when nobody's in our business?"

He pulled on his chin hair and he thought about it. He slowly nodded. "Yea, actually you righ."

"Exactly, and I love this," pointing at the fact that it's quiet, and it's just us.

"So what you saying?"

I sighed. "I'm saying, maybe we shouldn't tell people what we got going..." I trailed off, looking at his facial expression change. I knew he was thinking the worst.

"So what ya wanna tell people?"

"Nothing. It ain nobody's business."

-
-
-

August

"Bitch what happened to you last night?" Chris said, walking in the studio. I was nodding my head to a beat with pen and paper in my hand. He came and dapped me befa flopping down on the couch.

"Uh, afta that la dinner thang with J being a no go, I stayed at the crib," I lied. He looked at me shocked. "Waiittt, it didn't work? At all?" I shook my head no.

"Nope, she even took a cab home. I fucked up bad..."

Chris shook his head and pulled a blunt out his pocket, handing it to me. "You need it more than I do." I shook my head and handed it back. "I'm good man. I mean, I tried. I can't fault nobody but my dumbass..."

"I'll take it," DJ said, coming in the studio, Scoota and Knuck behind him.

"Don't yall nigxas got houses?" I asked, putting my phone down. There was no way I'm a be working with these nigxas in hea blowing my concentration.

"I got women problems," Chris admitted, lighting the blunt.

"Same," Knuck, DJ, and Scoota said at the same time. I fell back laughing. So they about to turn my studio into a fuckin therapy session. Maybe I will get into that blunt rotation. "Puff and pass..."

I took a pull as Chris talked about his problems. Apparently he ran into Kae in ATL and had lunch with ha. He also failed to mention he was with Gabby and went back to ha hotel. So now this nigxa conscious weighing on him and he scared to go home.

"Gabby and Jordynne gon set fire to ya ass," DJ laughed, rolling another blunt. This nigxa high as hell already but he was right.

"Bruh, they gon kill his ass. You know J know how to shoot. Ain no tellin if she taught Gabby I few thangs," Scoota added. Chris look like he was bout to shxt bricks but fa once, I was happy I wasn't the only one fuckin up.

"What the fuck I'm a do man?" He asked, running his hands down his face.

"You gotta tell ha," Knuck said. I took another pull and nodded. "Yea, tell ha befa she find out from somebody else, cause thas gon make it worse."

Everybody else went around telling they pro'lems. Same ole same ole. They think they cheating when they really just working. I told them to bring they girls around so they'd see how this works but they ion listen.

My phone vibrated on the table and I quickly grabbed it when I seen who the text was from. I smiled appeared on my face as I opened the message. It was a picture of Autumn laying in the bed.

Jordynne😋😘💦- this is what I came home to this morning 😩😂😒.

Me- 😂😂. Leave my baby alone.

"Yung... Yung!!"

"The fuck is you yelling my name fa bitch?"

"Well we been talking to yo ass. The fuck you smirking fa?" Chris asked with his eyebrow raised. I pressed send and locked my phone.

"Uh, business, get chu some..... Now wha was said??"

********

"Welcome to New Orleans. Enjoy your stay," the hostess at the airport said as I left baggage claim. It was a little warmer here but still cold as fuck. I threw my hood over my head as I walked outside to flag down a taxi. Apparently my clothes weren't tight enough cause they only stopped fa bitches.

"Fuck this shxt," I said pulling out my phone. I called and had them bring my rental car to me.

After the shxt I stirred up in Atlanta, I have to lay low fa awhile. I know Yung coming after me, but that's what I want. That's what I'm waiting fa. It's not gon take long befa he found out where I am and come fa me and I'll be waiting. And without J, he won't see what I have coming.

This shxt was just too easy. It's amazing how you can tip a bartender a few bills to spike someone's drink and they'll do it. No questions asked. One minute you feel fine and they next you pass out by your car.

Luckily I was there to keep Jordynne from falling on her face. She's too beautiful to be scarred up. I drove her back to her place and gave her the best fucking night of her life. Too bad she doesn't remember it but soon, very soon, it'll come back to her and she'll crawl back to me.

Til then, it's the waiting game.....