So they're back

As I was running up the entrance I saw Tobi-nii and Sasori-nii.

"Tobi-" My body stopped moving and my hands were over my mouth.

Sasori-nii gave me a glare that's telling me to shut up. He yanked me to them. Tobi-nii picked me up and jumped up on a tree going to where home is.

"Tobi-nii, Sasori-nii!" I called them out.

"Yes Wolfy" Tobi-nii answered as he grinned behind his mask.

"That's not my name" I wined "Teach me to be a ninja!"

" You go to the academy for that," Sasori answered.

"Well, yea?" I sighed. 'Why is Tobi-nii with Sasori-nii anyway?'

When we got home I got out of Tobi-nii's grip and ran in our hidden house.

"Someone teach me how to be a ninja!!" I shouted, but I noticed the house was empty, when my dad's office door opened, it revealed my dad had opened the door. I ran to him and hugged his leg. Momiji got off my head and went to Tobi-nii direction.

I gave my dad the puppy dog eyes.

"Please teach me how to be a ninja, please" He stared at me then sighed.

"Follow me" I let go of his leg and smiled bigly. I followed him into the backyard.

"Sooo what am I learning dad-sensei!" I jumped up excitedly.

"You climbed this tree with no hands" He pointed to the tree beside him. I gave him a confused look.

"Climbing with no hands? Is there something in your skull?" I pointed to my head, smiling nervously.

He walked towards the tree and started to walk on it. My eyes widen.

"How can you do that!?"

"Chakra, you need to focus on your chakra so that you can use it properly." He explained and got down from the tree. "So try it" I nodded my head and got close to the tree.

I put one of my feet on the tree than the other but I instantly fell off.

"Tell me when you have it." he turned around and left me in the backyard.

I sighed and I got up.

"I got this!"

Now in the village

"What do you mean I can't be her friend!? You just met her!" Boruto yelled as he slammed the table with his hands.

"Don't you raise your voice with me Boruto!" Hinata yelled back, she stood up.

"Um guys what about we just calm down and ea-"
"Naruto! I know you saw her too! You know she's dangerous!" Hinata turned her head to Naruto.

"How is she dangerous mom! She just got here!"

"Boruto is right mab-"

"But you know she's involved with that Akatsuki group!" Hinata interrupted him.

Everyone went silent. Himawari is in her room.

"What is the Akatsuki?" Boruto asked.

"They disappeared a long time ago Hinata." Naruto's face darken.

"But you know one day, they'll come back," Hinata said sternly.

"She's a kid, all because she's with them doesn't mean she's dangerous. Maybe we can teach her how to be a good ninja before the Akatsuki make her turn into them. But I doubt they'll make her like that." Naruto explains.

"Answer my question, who is the Akatsuki?" Bouto asked again.

"The Akatsuki is a group that is extremely dangerous, they almost got your father killed." Hinata crossed her arms. "You need to keep a close eye on her Naruto"

"I have already planned that a long time ago." Naruto sighed and continued eating.

In the Uchiha's house

"Dad!" Sarada yelled for her father as she ran up to him.

He hummed and looked her way and Sakura looked her way too.

"I met the new student at the academy. And she said that she also has Uchihas in her family" Sarada explained.

"Oh, did she tell you their names?" Sasuke asked.

"No, but she has this cool bandana that is black and red clouds."

Sakura froze and so did Sasuke. Sarada looked at them confused.

"I thought they disappeared a long time ago.." Sakura whispered.

"So they're coming back, huh? Well, this is going to be interesting" Sasuke smirked.

Back to Y/n

I fell again and my bandana fell off, revealing my ears.

"I can't do it!" I yelled then I started to have a sneezing fit.

My mom came outside and walked to me.

"Time to go inside Y/n" She got to my level.

"Ok..." I grabbed my bandana from the ground and got up.

"It's ok, you'll get it next time." she smiled, I smiled back and walked back into the house with her.

To Be Continued...