Chapter 1

Claire

After an exhausting day at work longing to finally lay down and watch tv, I throw my keys on to my kitchen counter and set my bag down on the stool. That's when I feel it...eyes staring into my back. I swiftly turn around and pull my hands out ready to attack when the figure steps forward.

"Who are you?" The figure stops "My name is Director Nicky Fury, Ms. Emerson" I still stand where I am ready for anything.

"You can calm down I'm not here to hurt you...I'm here as an ally" I then fix my posture to more of a calm and collected look but am still ready if there is a sudden attack

"And what do you want?" Nick pulls out the stool across the kitchen counter staring at me "To ask a favor"

I stand there waiting "What kind of favor?" Nick crosses his arms and sits upright "The world is full of strange and unexplainable things Ms. Emerson, but of course you'd know that already"

I pull out the stool in front of me and sit down folding my arms across my chest "Are you here to talk to me about..."

Nick then leans onto the table with his elbow "I am...and I need you to come in just this once" I sit up intrigued yet nervous about what Director Fury has to say

"And what are you up against?" Nicks pulls out a file yet i didn't see where...what a strange man. "His name is Loki...he's not from around here."

I reach across the table grabbing the file. Inside is information about 8 people. I dig through it and see one of them is our target Loki. "And these people are...?"

"Two S.H.I.E.L.D agents, one egotistic man, a super soldier, a man with breathtaking anger issues, and the god of thunder" Nick says casually as he watches me dig through the file

I sit there finding myself actually interested in this mission "And what do you need me to do? You seem to have it under control" I ask curiously "Loki is the brother of Thor, which I have previously stated that is the god of thunder"

"Which means..." I ask trying to catch on "Which means that Loki is also a god...as he stated "god of mischief"

"So you've already had an encounter with...Loki" I ask "I don't want to talk about it." Says Nick with a stern look. I look back down rereading what I just read to avoid his look

"So again...what do you need me to do?" Nick rolls his eyes and clenches his jaw clearly irritated with my comments

"I want you to take him on." I look at him more intently "I've seen what you can do, and what your capable of...you would easily take Loki on"

I sit there with the file in my hands staring at it "And what if I say no?" "Your not obligated to help us...but it would sure make it a hell lot easier if you would."

Nick steps off the stool and starts walking to the door but stops right next to me "that right there has all the information including a number which, when you do decide...you call and let me know your in." he says with his hand on the file

I stand up to be face to face with Director Fury "sounds good sir I'll let you know" I say extending my hand

Nick looks down at my hand hesitantly before taking it in his own "I'll be waiting Ms. Emerson" 

"Claire." Nick gives me a nod and walks away to the front door. I look back down at the file in front of me mentally debating with myself  when I hear the door close behind me.

Do I help them?

———————————————————————————————

AHHHH HI GUYS!

So yes this is Amy from tik tok of course Lol

This is the series I started but here on Wattpad I am starting it from the very beginning!! By the very beginning I mean when Claire meets Loki and then blah blah blah all the way down to part 3!

I hope you guys liked the first chapter this is my first story so leave comments letting me know your here!!

Love you all!!

- Amy <3