Chapter 2

~song to listen to while reading this: House of Memories: p!atd slowed~

Claire 

*The next evening*

After thinking about it over and over again until i get tired of going back and forth...I finally decided pick up the file and call

But wait...am I REALLY sure I want to do this? 

I open the file and grab the card dialing the number into my phone 

*phone call*

Hello? 

I knew you would call. 

yeah yeah of course you did 

are you ready?

maybe....what do you want me to do 

we've tracked him down from what we see Loki has been there probably stalling 

Alright...I can book a flight but I won't get there until probably 11 p.m. 

don't worry about that we got you covered 

wait what do you- 

*phone call ended* 

Did he just hang up on me? how rude. I put the phone down filling out the information for the flight when I hear a knock at the door. Cautiously I stepped away from my laptop walking to the door slowly.

 I peek through the peep hole in the door and I see a man, the man appears to be in a suit but when I look more closely I see a pin on his suit jacket. The pin having the same symbol as the one on the file, I decided to open the door.

"um...hello?" I say curiously wondering what he is here for "Hello Ms. Emerson my name is Agent Coulson I'm here to help you retrieve your items so we could board the jet to fly to Germany." He says with a serious tone "So you're what Fury meant by "we got you covered" I say walking further into my apartment. 

Behind me I hear the door close along with footsteps nearing me "I guess you could say that" Agent Coulson says 

I walk into my room leaving Coulson in my kitchen, and walked into my closet to start shoving my clothes into my duffel bag. I see the suit my mentor made for me...debating whether to wear it or not. It's been a while but if I'm gonna fight I might as well do it with style. 

I walk into my bathroom changing my clothes for my suit and I look at myself in the mirror. I feel nostalgic with it on considering everything I've been through with it. I grab the clothes I had just taken off and throw into the hamper on my way out taking my duffel bag with me

This is Claire and her suit I drew^^^ (I also have different drawings of Claire for later on in the story!) *THIS IS MINE IF YOU USE IT GIVE CREDITS PLEASE THIS TAKES LONG TO MAKE*

I walk out with my duffel bag in one hand and my phone in the other "I'm ready." Agent Coulson looks at me proudly "Let's go then" 

We leave my apartment and board the jet and take a seat, Agent Coulson hands me a large device showing me what we have of Loki so far "I know it's not much but this is all we have, we're heading to Germany now" I scroll through all the information on the device "And what about the others?" "Captain Rogers is preparing to also set off for Germany but would most likely arrive before we do" 

I hand him the device back and set my hands on my lap moving them back and forth while moving my leg up and down as fast as I can 

"Don't be nervous I've seen the footage of what you can do, this will be easy for you" I look up to see Agent Coulson sitting in front of me looking at me , i give him a small smile "I know it's just....it's been a while" he looks at me like a proud father and says "You'll do great" 

After one or two hours of flying Agent Coulson tells me we are arriving soon. I stand up stretching my legs out and getting myself ready for what I'll see once I exit this Jet.

 The jet starts to slow down and Agent Coulson comes up to me "Ready?" I turn to look at him "Ready." I say walking towards the back door, I hear the latch open and it falls slowly. 

I look down below me and see a man in a suit. The man I've seen online and all over the news when he came back....Captain Rogers and I see him fighting a tall man in a different kind of armor made up of the colors dark green and gold. He's tall and pale and is holding a large staff with a glowing gem at the top of it. 

I take a deep breath in closing my eyes preparing myself "Wait take this!" Agent Coulson says handing me a parachute bag I look at him with a proud grin "I don't need it." 

I turn back around and jump off the jet my powers helping me hit the ground soft and swiftly, the dark green glow that had formed under me now fading away into thin air as i look up from my landing

i stand up straight and see two men in front of me.....first I look at Captain Rogers who looks at me with confusion. I look towards Loki my hands still glowing a now dark green, he stares at me and smirks...the two of us staring at each other in the eyes. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this here is chapter 2!

I really hope you guys like it I drew that just for this so I hope you guys like it as well! 

Please leave a vote and comment what you think will happen next!! 

much love , Amy<3