chapter 3

Claire

Loki stands there with his staff staring at me wearing a smirk, I stop using my abilities and raise my hand giving a small wave "uh...hey" I let out with a small smile and look at Captain Rogers who still seems confused but gives me a nod. "Well well...what do we have here, another one of you puppets coming to try to stop me?"

I look at him and tilt my head "I wouldn't exactly classify myself as a puppet but..." I trail off looking at me and he lifts his scepter shooting a bright blast my way but I was quick to react and held up a transparent shield that stops the blast from hitting me but reflects off back to him blasting him backwards.

I start walking towards him when he stands up and leaps towards me. I'm quick to keep him in the air mid-leap, a green force keeping him still in the air i bring my hand down towards the ground slamming him to the hard concrete floor.

Groaning he sits up and spots his scepter not far away from him but I sent it flying all the way near Captain Rogers with the swing of my hand. Loki begins to grow irritated and stands up but not for long because next thing I know, I hear loud music and beams shooting Loki backwards a couple feet. I look to my left and see the one and only Tony Stark in his suit land and his armor ready to shoot all kinds of small missiles and blasts.

"Make your move reindeer games." I let out a small chuckle, Loki looks at me, Rogers, and Stark lined up in front of him and finally lifts his hands in sign of surrendering. "Good move." Tony lets all his missiles go back into his suit "Mr. Stark" says Captain Rogers from my left "Captain" says Stark from my right I stay silent looking at both of them back and forth from the corner of my eyes and step back just a little bit so I'm not in between them.

After the jet carefully lands in the large clearing Tony goes to get Loki "I got him go get the scepter" I tell him him and he marches off and picks up the scepter off the floor following behind Captain Rogers boarding the jet. I walk towards the god as he still sits down on the steps.

"you know...all things considered, you look stunning in that suit" Loki says with a smirk with his hands up. I look at him with a stern look "yeah yeah get up let's go" lifting my hand a green power collects around Loki's hands and force them behind his back where they stick together.

He groans and stands up and starts walking in front of me towards the jet.

I walk side by side with him to make sure he doesn't make a quick escape, as we reach the entrance of the jet he turns around to look at me "it really does make you lo-" I look at him in the eyes "charming me won't work, now go." I grab his arm and turn him around giving him a push into the jet.

"ooh quite harsh don't you think?" he says as I strap him down onto the seat and I look up and give him a sarcastic smile before tightening the straps and make my way over to Tony and Captain Rogers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys! I hope you like this part I'm also writing a wandavision story but don't worry I will be updating both!

leave a vote and comment! <3