12, hurt (part 2)

Thank you guys so much for 2k reads this story has been a journey for me <33 (also i know i discontinued this story but i might upload a few chapters every then & now to feed my boredom)

You would've asked your friends for Conan's number, but what if he changed it? You knew you messed up badly. You plopped on your bed trying your best to not tear up. You knew the only good thing to do was to listen to songs, as it was soothing. You searched on Spotify; popular songs, playlists and lo-fi. You gave up eventually afterwards feeling as it cut it for you.

A small sigh escaped your lips. You couldn't describe the feeling, of what you felt. Was it despair?

"I need to leave this place." You declared. Meaning you wanted to leave your home currently and venture out.

Maybe, you could go out and make use of the local library. You quickly pulled on some clean clothes, took a bag with school work and a book just in case and told your brother you were going out. The wind blew pass you, many people crowded around the shops. The library seemed more crowded than usual. You didn't think much of it, as you had better things to do. As you entered, you were shocked. "This place is... massive!" You whispered mouth hanging open.
                                   Looking around like a lost puppy, you finally found a book you found interesting. Feeling that someone's eyes were on you, but you didn't care. You walked to the nearest table and started reading. Each page felt as if it were real, enchanting and descriptive. Sighing, and wishing your life was as magical and majestic as the fiction character.

As you came back home, you visited multiple mini businesses such as, jewellery stores, clothing stores and vice versa. Although, you felt like an outsider or someone who didn't belong. You knew this is your new story, but oh to be the main character would be too much. The 5-minute walk was silent; but somehow fun, getting to know yourself a lot more.
                                                                                  As soon as you got into your house, you greeted your mother. You quickly reached your phone from your pocket, and saw many miss-calls (from Evelyn). "Hello? Evelyn - why were you trying to call me all of a sudden?" You asked, getting straight to the point. "Ah, yes well you see maybe look YouTube on trending..." Evelyn said firmly. "Alright... I'll call you back then, okay?" You muttered. "Or not," She joked.

You quickly grabbed the laptop and quickly typed in your password. Opened google, searched up YouTube, clicked on trending and...

You couldn't believe it, Conan was what Evelyn was referring to. His music videos were on trending, due to your shock you shut that laptop down. ( 😔 )

But you had to turn it back on immediately.

The comments consisted of.

User1
this song bops, I literally don't care if you don't like it 🙄

user2bot
FREE ROBUX CLICK THIS LINK 👉 lolfreerobuxgivemeurpassplsuwu.com
+ user3 replied to user2bot
bitch what 😭😭
+ user8 replied to user2bot
wonder who invented you, if they didn't exist you wouldn't exist 🤔🤔

user4
what is this, get the bible now!! 😡😡 lord Jesus 🙏

user5
who's here from TikTok

user6
do you work at McDonald's? Because I'm lovin' it 😫

user7
all of you need to chill with the bots in the comments, what if they learn to have feelings and start having hatred towards us human beings 🥺🥺

user9
what is this human crap who takes this crap
+ user10 replied to user9
what are you trying to say 😭😭

user11
who's been here before 1000BC 🥺🥺
+ user12 replied to user11
me 🥺🥺

What on earth.

I can't believe this, but after all it's completely my fault for cutting off all connections with him.

right?

What really happened on the day you had already left, no where to be in sight (of course - cause you already had moved). Conan was originally going to talk to you, it was something serious. He couldn't take the tension of his thoughts, but of course two beings who aren't able to comprehend their emotions yet, always don't end up well together.

But, you heard a knock on the door.

Who was it?

You quickly ran out of your room, and past the living room.

"Conan?"