comfy with you (oneshot)

OK SO ‼️ i've been improving my writing, by reading other stories & to make up for it i did a oneshot that doesn't relate at all to the story enjoy (psa it's short) 💖💖

[ legend 🤍 ]
- d/n = dog name !
- y/n = your name !

Everyday you were glad to wake up to a sleepy Conan. But this time he woke up because, of you.

He was worried sick. Eventually he found you in the bathroom. You were sitting there in the bathtub crossing your legs holding your month old puppy. You were smiling, with visible eye bags playing with the pup. "Aw, look at you. Mama is a little tired," you spoke softy. Conan couldn't take the adorableness. He was clutching his heart. "Don't pretend I haven't seen you yet." you smirked.                
                                                "Whatcha doing, Y/n?" Conan asked searching your eyes for an answer. "Oh well, I couldn't sleep so I decided to play with D/n. But I'm going to assume you found that I was absent in our room." You murmured.

Conan then flashed you with his charming smile. He decided to sit with you in the bathtub, after all it was not made only for one person to fit. the bathroom was dimly lit, it was quite silent (if you excused the laughter of Conan and Y/n).
                                                      "Conan." — "Yes Y/n?" He answered softly. "I'm hungry," But your stomach did the speaking for you. He chuckles. "Alright let's go make something for the two of us," He laughed. "The three of us." You  spoke in a deep and loud voice.

You both decided to bake a cake

You both decided to bake a cake. Yep, at 5 o'clock in the morning. "Oi, Y/n you have a little something on your face," He smiled. "Let me just wipe this off then." — before you got the chance, he grabbed your chin, and made you look at him in the eyes. He quickly flicked the icing off of your lips and licked it off of his fingers, he smirked. Oh what a smooth man he was. You would've looked like a tomato if you weren't so used to this.
"Was that not good enough?" He pouted. His body leaning on the counter, while you were washing the dishes. "No, you just look like an idiot." You smiled. The night ended by you and Conan ruining the cake by almost burning it - because of *ahem*, *Conan distracting you* and you both dancing on the balcony with D/n hanging around, sometimes making you almost fall over the poor pup. When you were about to go to sleep, Conan tapped your shoulder. "Mm?" You questioned.

"Just wanted a goodnight kiss."

"Fine.."

You quickly leaned in and gave him a couple pecks on the lips (you were exhausted), because honestly he was like taking care of a child making sure he wouldn't burn himself vice versa..

"Night, love."

"Night Conan."

Suddenly D/n jumped on the bed. "Guess we have another guess joining us," He laughed.