10, times to remember

hey <33 remember to drink water and love yourself, it might take a while to realise it but, you're beautiful!

10, times to remember

"ugh, what time is it?" i open my eyes and look around.

shit. i completely forgot about my date with Conan!

"what do i wear!" i yell in anger. i walk around the room in a straight line over, and over again.

"maybe this outfit?" i look at myself in the mirror with the outfit i quickly put together." oh god no, i really need to pull myself together..."

i grab my phone — that's just right on the bedside table. "my life is such a mess!" i manage to shout before fully falling into, the comfortable-ness of my bed. i sat there thinking.

"wait, i have an idea!"

i jump off my bed immediately, and go straight to my closet. i grabbed a tennis skirt, a collared t-shirt and a sweater. the most basic outfit i could think of. if other people can pull this off, then i can!

i didn't think much if we were actually gonna go swimming, so i packed a bikini, and a towel just in case.

3rd pov

Maia gets on her bike, and waits for Conan to come, otherwise she would have to ride her bike. a few minutes in, Conan finally comes. "hey mai! sorry for the wait!" he was seen wearing a helmet, a blue jacket and under that a black shirt with jeans. "c'mon! lets go!" Conan quickly says before putting on his helmet, and starts peddling on his basic yellow bike. you giggle and start biking too.

time skip!

the time we got there, was surprising quick. the fresh scent of the oceans were all i could smell. it was one of the most amazing experiences i've had at the beach.

"hey! don't splash me!" i yell before splashing Conan with more water. "hey!" and thats where out water fight began. i was winning, or at least i thought. Conan pushes me onto the sand. "ouch! that hurts!" before opening my eyes, i was met with his eyes. i blush but look away. "haha- sorry!"

"no! its fine! you just caught me off guard.." i mutter. "off guard..?" he whispers. "anyways wanna get ice-cream!?" Conan's eyes light up and takes my offer. we walk up to the nearest ice-cream truck.

     "you two look like a gorgeous couple! here you need to try my new couple's ice-cream!" the man gives to us with no hesitation. "that'll be $15.00!" before even finding my wallet, Conan reaches out his hand and pays for us.

     "come on! let's eat!" he yells enthusiastically. we both share the ice-cream with two spoons. our faces were so close i could've just died right there. i mostly just blushed a lot that day.

     after that we sit down on our shared towel, and stare at the sunset. my head resting on his. "have you ever thought of being with someone?" he asks, breaking the silence. "sometimes, yeah." he looks at me seriously. "what about you?" i ask him. "uh-yeah...i just want someone who appreciates me for who i am."

     he hugged me randomly, and of course i hugged back. i started having all these thoughts, that i like him, or how we would make a great couple.

     after he stopped hugging me, he laid his head on my legs. "thank you for being my friend." he mumbles before falling asleep.

i smile at his adorableness. a couple of hours later, i decided it was time to go.