1, the sleepover p.1

Y/n POV, Saturday 2020
~~~
Finally its the weekends! i just woke up, i cant wait for eve to get here! I should get ready for the day.

Soon i hear a knock on the door, it must be evelyn. She always comes early especially when it's sleepovers with me.

"Hey girly!" She says excitedly and hugs me. I obviously hug her back. "Hi eve! You always come early!" I say smiling back.

"Well i missed you a lot!" She grins. "Are you serious? It's only been one day!" I say. "Well uh I'm just going to ignore that also what's that sheet of paper for?" She questions me.

1 day before (i was too used to later not before)
~~~
"Mum I'm home!" I yell as soon i get inside. Our house isn't small nor big, but it was a 2-storey house. We were comfortable but not rich. I dont blame my mum for always having business trips.

She would obviously choose family over work, but she cant. She tries to provide me and Jacob (your brother) with a good life, because hers wasn't so good.

Dad and mum had an agreement that they fell out of love, and would rather be friends.

So he left her. We still see dad. Mum is good friends with dad actually, they're more like friends when they got together.

I live with mum and Jacob. Of course Jacob is 12 so he comes to visit dad with me. Unfortunately he went to camp and is coming home next week on Friday.

The note was attached with about $120

"Hi sweetie, unfortunately i cant stay home. I have to go to a business trip again. I love you and Jacob with all my heart. When i get a break i would love to spend it with you and Jacob. I'm so sorry i hope i can make it up to you.

Love you
-mum

I know it was important for mum to go to her trips but, would it be selfish if she could just stay home with me for once.

Or even take a break for 2 days.

Back in time
~~~
"Oh yeah its just money my mum left so i could get food." I say in a soft tone.

"Well i asked heather if she wanted to go to the mall today instead and she said yes." She says smiling at me

"Well it wouldn't hurt-" I try to finish my sentence but evelyn drags me out of the house and drags me into the car.

she shuts my front door (because respect) and gets in the driver seat.

"hey y/n!" Heather says with a smile for a cherry on top.

"Oh hey, I wanted to freshen up my closet anyway" i say softly.

"Well you're in luck, me and evelyn are here to help!" She says dramatically.

I chuckle and we start driving. "We're here~!" Heather says in a sing song tone.

We get inside the mall and start shopping i only took $50 from my wallet.

We soon head inside this store. It had nice clothes so i asked for advice from heather and evelyn.

They gave me amazing outfits, I thanked them so much and bought them.

Then this song starting playing it was called maniac, the song was actually nice. I adored the artists singing voice.

We then all decide to head home. We say our goodbyes. Heather gets picked up by her mother, while me and eve drove to my house.