You Win?

Fifteen POV:

Something is not right. I don't know.. I feel like, I shouldn't have challenged Twenty-One. But I had to! I wanted to show her that I'm the better Step Squad! I can do things better than she does! I see Twenty-One waving at me, and I go towards her.

Me: Twenty-One, I'm really sorry I-

21: No time for talk. I thought you say Hush Hush.

Me: Yes.. I do say that..

No POV:

Meanwhile at the Beach

Six: Your turn to roll, Seven.

Seven: Okay! *rolls dice*  Lucky me! I got a three! Up the ladder! Number 100! I win! That was lucky!

Six: You always win because of your luck! And somehow, I always get stuck!

Seven: You can talk! *gasp*  Look over there! Two cats are stuck on a rock in the middle of the water!

Six: How did they get there?

Seven: That's not an important question! The important question is how do we get them out of there?

Six: We can ask the Genie Of Water! Fifteen is our only alter!

Seven: Let's go!

Meanwhile at Twenty-One and Fifteen

15: Twenty-One, I wanted to say that I-

Seven: Fifteen! Twenty-One! We're so lucky to find you here!

21: What's wrong?

Six: We were playing Snakes and Ladder, then we found two cats stuck on a rock in the water!

Seven: We were wondering if you could help.

21: Of course we can he-

15: I am The Genie Of The Water. I will handle this.

21: I can help.

Seven: Actually, we came to call Fifteen for help.

21: I know. She can use some help. Can't she?

Six: I guess, she can use a hand. But quick! We got to get them to land!

21: Let's go!

15: *to herself*  Such a show-off. 😒

Seven: Over there!

15 & 21: I got this!

Twenty-One POV:

I look around for something to get one of the cats with. I find a few planks of wood, a rope, and an old cloth. I've done this before. I'm an explorer!

I put the pieces together and I find an extra plank. I use it as an oar. I start rowing towards the cats. A big wave crashes on the rock and the cats fall in the water. I start rowing faster.

Fifteen POV:

The cats have fallen in the water! I am the Genie Of The Water! I have to hurry! I stand as 3 by 5 and use my rays. I use my powers to get the cats back to shore. And purposely, I topple Twenty-One's raft along with her, into the water.

21: Woah! *falls in the water* Bleh!

Me: Finders keepers. Losers weepers.

21: Ugh! *splashes the water*

Me: There you go, little kitties. Dry land.

Cats: Meow! Purr!

Seven: Hooray for Fifteen! You're the best!

Six: She got them back, for that, I'm glad! But Twenty-One seems a little mad.

Me: I'm sure she's fine.

Seven: Okay. Come on, Six! Let's see what other games we can play!

Six: Let's go!

Six and Seven walk away. I see an angry Twenty-One coming to me. She's all soaked wet. I feel bad for the things in her bag. All those papers. She squeezes her hat and comes on shore.

21: You did that on purpose, didn't you?!

Me: Did what?

21: You know, what!

Me: Oh, yes. I did win on purpose.

21: Stop acting as if you didn't topple my boat into the water.

Me: I don't know what you are talking about. But I won today.

Twenty-One throws her hat on the floor furiously, and walks away. I give a small frown and take Twenty-One's hat and give it back to her.

Me: Twenty-One.. I'm really sorry that I made-

21: I don't want to hear a WORD come from you! You've done enough-

Me: I'm just saying that I'm sor-

21: I SAID, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR A WORD FROM YOU!

Me: Oh. Okay.

She takes the hat from me and throws it at me.

Me: Take your hat, Twen-

21: I DON'T WANT ANYTHING!

I become a little sad. She never shouted at me. I thought we were.. friends.. I can't let this end like this. I make an angry face and I shouted like I never did before.

Me: WELL, IF YOU DON'T WANT YOUR HAT, YOU DON'T WANT ANYTHING! AND THAT, INCLUDES ME! I GUESS YOU DON'T WANT ME IN YOUR LIFE! AND YOU..

Why did I shout? I give a little sniffle before I talk again.

Me: You.. don't want me to be your friend anymore.. All I do is make things worse. Whether it's for Numberland or animals. Or even you.. Why am I here if you can do everything by yourself in a BETTER way? You're more better than me. You're more appraised than me. You're.. *sniffle* more useful than me.

I was about to walk away, and I see Twenty-One turn around. She comes towards me.

Me: What do you want? Don't you have a whole Numberland to save?

21: *sigh*  Listen, Fifteen. I didn't mean to shout on you. I forgot you and focused on what I had to do best. I.. I am so sorry..  I really love you, Fifteen. I always imagined you as a little sister. You know, for whatever you have done, the numberblocks feel better than what I did. Eight can walk now. But Fourteen didn't put on his kneecap, and got hurt again. It's easier for Nine to drink now. But as for Four, the milk spilled all over him. You might have done it the easier way. But the easy way was the best way.

Me: So, you're saying, that what I do is more helpful?

21: I can say so. I might have done things sensefully, but I didn't do it carefully.

Me: Y-you mean, I-I'm better th-than you?

She nods her head as she wears her hat and walks away. I give a weak smile and look at her. I suddenly put on a smirk and tell her what she didn't expect.

Me: Let's see who will win tomorrow, Ms. Dora!

21: Oh, you're so on, Aladdin's Genie!

We both laugh as she runs into the city and I disappear into the water.