Chapter three (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

"Dear, I'm off to work stay safe along with our son." Elysian said while pecking Aria's lips before hugging her like always before she leave.

"Hm, stay safe too." Aria replied doing the same thing as she did before fixing Elysian's tie.

Elysian then grab a hand full of floo powder and went to the fireplace and muttered on where she is going.

After Elysian was gone, Aria then went upstairs and went to opened her son's door.

"Thomas wake up, it's time for breakfast dear come on wake up." Aria gently said while shaking him lightly.

Tom then opened his eyes "Good morning mother." he softly said while Aria just hugged him tightly but not to tight.

"Good morning Thomas, now let's go and eat and if you're asking on where you're papa is, she is at work on the Ministry of Magic." Aria said before she and her precious child left the room and went downstairs and go to the dining hall to eat.

While eating Aria noticed an owl knocking his bick on their window with a letter carrying it.

Aria hurriedly went over to the window and opened it letting the owl in but instead it just left the letter and fly away.

Aria noticed the seal on the letter, of course she knew this day would come by. It was obviously from dumble bitch.

"Mama, what's that?" Tom asked while wiping a napkin on his mouth.

"It's a letter, for you Thomas."Aria replied while handing the letter to her child.

Tom then read the letter and pretended to be curious on what's the container on it his eyes then widen and smiled at his mother.

"So, I'm going to Hogwarts mama?" he said while Aria nodded.

"Well if you wanted to Thomas, and besides they're much more better Magic Schools here for example like durmstrang-." Aria suggested while her dearest child was listening to every word she said.

"Okay, but how about I'II try first on Hogwarts mama." Tom said while Aria sign and said yes before saying "Get ready for tomorrow we're gonna buy you're things at diagon alley dear." and Tom just nodded.

"Millie!" Aria called.

"Yes madam?" Millie one of their house elves asked politely.

"Millie, please washed the dishes and go eat all you can, tell the others too when they are finished with their chores that's all." Aria said while Millie nodded at her order then disappearing in thin air.

"Thomas, go on and take a bath." Aria said while shooing him.

"Yes, yes mama right away." Tom replied chuckling at his mother's instincts while apparating to his room and finally having a bath.

While Aria just smiled and went outdoors to her big green house that Elysian made only for her.

Aria then picked the rose's and inhaled the sweet scent feeling somewhat better than before.

"Mama"

"EeK, Thomas you scared me!" Aria squeak while hitting his shoulder lightly not to hurt her son.

"Mother, how about I'II introduce you to my 'friends' today? If you're not busy that is." Tom said looking at his mother with sad eyes.

"Of course, I will go dear let me just changed my clothes please wait to the fireplace." Aria replied while apparating to her room picking the most formal dress that she have's even though she had a lot of it.

Aria picked the extravagant black robe with a purple lining on it, then putting light makeup on her face making it look flawless.

Aria then apparated to the living room where her son is already standing at the fireplace. Before gesturing for her to come and handed her a lot floo powder.

"Nott Manor" the both of them said before arriving at that manor's fireplace.

"Were here" Tom announced to his friends, though they were all shocked to see a tall beautiful lady besides they're lord.

"My- I mean Tom, who's she?" Cantankerus Nott asked politely though he was mesmerized by her beauty even though she was a bit older than him.

"I'm glad you asked Nott, let me introduce my Mother to all of you she is Aria Roswell-Riddle direct decendants to Salazar Slytherin."

A young girls one with curly hair that looked like a birds nest, and one with blonde and black hair mixed together, and one with brown hair then stand up and went Infront of Aria and bowed gracefully before introducing themselves.

"I am Bellatrix Black, a pleasure to meet you madam."

"and I am Narcissa Black it's also a pleasure to meet you madame."

"and I am Andromeda Black it's is also a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Roswell."

While Aria did the same thing before hugging the three adorable girls making the sister's blush slightly.

After that everyone then introduce themselves before getting hugged, kissed on the cheek, or receiving compliments from their lord's goddess of a mother which they really like but just keep it hidden.

After a moment Aria remembered that she promised to her dear sulking husband Elysian, that she would kissed him all day as an apology for not getting enough of attention.

"I just remembered Thomas, I have an appointment with you're father today you know." Aria whispered to her son while Tom immediately guessed what that appointment is.

"Oh, alright mother stay safe and don't do too much." he replied while his Mother just blush slightly before bidding all of them goodbye then using floo powder again to go back to their house.

After Aria had arrived in their manor she was attack in a big hugged by her dearest husband.

"I miss you ria, why did you leave me." Elysian said a small whine escaped his lips hugging Aria in a tight embrace while inhaling her scent that makes her go crazy.

"Hm~ you're flattering me again ely" Aria replied blushing lightly at her lovers instincts.

------------------------------------------------------------
A/n; Hi! I'm going to continue this later once I'm done with my chores so for now it's going to be continued thank you for understanding!.

Marianne Williamson (ʘᴗʘ✿)