T W E N T Y

Nash's POV:
"Okay! Is everyone here?" Bart asks clapping his hands.

"Yeah." Matt says jumping up from sitting. "Actually no, Mahogany and Heather aren't here."

We are currently going to have our meet and greet in 1 hour and we were all supposed to be here 2 hours ago for sound check.

"10 more minutes until V.I.P comes here guys." Bart says checking his watch.

"Hayes, Madison is going to have to go backstage the whole time." I tell Hayes

"Who's she gonna stay with?"

"I don't know"

"Is Heather going to go backstage? Or Mahogany?" Madison asks Hayes or me, I don't know who she's asking but I answer. "Sorry, Mahogany is needed and Bart might also need Heather."

I tell her and she frowns a bit. "Don't worry, key word MIGHT" I tell her and she lights a smile.

"C'mon?" Hayes ask her "Sure" she says kissing Hayes.

"I don't want to see my brother get it." I say walking away.

"Two minutes!" Bart says holding up two fingers. Out of nowhere. Heather, Luke and Mahogany enter the room.

"Where the hell were you guys?!" I ask running to them. Luke carries Heather bridal style backstage with a worried look while Heather looks really pale and sleepy.

Mahogany just pats Luke on his back and she walks over to her DJ-ing stuff.

"Mahogany." I say motioning her to come here "Yeah?" She asks walking to me her arms crossed.

"What happened?"

"Uhhh... It's Luke's job to actually tell you." she says pausing for a bit. "I don't really think it's my business. I don't want to just barge into a family situation." she says smiling and walks away.

(GAWD! Don't you just think that Mahogany is Queen??!?!?" )

I nod in understanding and process what she just said as I walk backstage.

I see Heather laying on Luke's lap while Luke has a pile of crackers and feeding Heather.

"Hey man. What happened" I ask Luke taking one cracker, he just gives me a look.

"It happened." he says stroking Heathers hair.

I snapped.

It happened and I wasn't there. I should've been there. She could have.......

I walk to another room and sit on the couch, my head on my hands. I get up and punch the wall. Anger taking over me

I punch the wall again and scream. "Why?!? This was so risky! What the hell is wrong with me?! I could've been there with her!"

"Nash?" I hear Hayes ask. He enters the room, his eyes widen once he sees me.

"Nash! What the hell?!" He shouts pulling me out of the room.

"Dann!" He screams still pulling me "Hayes! I'm fine!" I say stopping him "Nash, having bloody knuckles are not fine."

I sigh and he pulls me to Dann, the doctor dude that's been with us for hell of a long time. By 'us' I mean Grier family.

" Nash. This happens to you all the time." he informs me

"Just because it happened" I mumble

"Nash, it would've gone the same exact way if you were still there." he says getting cottons "Don't worry, Luke told me that he went to the hospital the second he knew what was happening" he says putting cotton on my knuckles and I just flinch my own hand.

"He's a good kid." he informs me.

"Is cheating on person three times good?" I ask him my eyebrows raising.

"Is more than five times cheating on a person good?" He asks me doing the same thing I was doing. I release a sigh because I don't like Luke that much when he cheated on Heather for three times

While I like Taylor and Taylor cheated on Heather more than five times. "Calling Nash and Heather! Please go onstage!" The speaker releases. "Wait for a second" Dann tells me putting medical tape around my knuckles softly. "Ayt, you're all good"

"Thanks Dann!" I say standing up waving goodbye at him. I get onstage and see everyone set up in their places except Heather. "Nash! Where's Heather!" Bart asks me holding a mic

"With Luke" I say

"Well, we need her." Bart says

I pause for a bit, of he means now.

"Now." he says sighing.

I run backstage and see Heather on her phone. "Missy, come on!" I say tugging her finger .

"Can Luke carry me?" She asks pouting.

"Luuuuuuuuucas!!!" I yell

"Yeah?" He asks running his hand over his hair.

"I thought I was the only one allowed to call you Lucas" Heather says putting her hand over heart sounding hurt. "Now carry me onstage peasant!" She says opening her arms.

"But I'm your peasant" Luke says carrying her and kissing her. "Please? Her twin brother is right here not wanting to watch my sister kiss someone" I say covering my eyes.

Heather blushes her cheeks turning rose red. "Just carry her onstage, I'm just gonna go to the restroom."

Luke nods walking outside Heather on his arms.