T W E L V E

Nash's POV:
"Nashyyyyyyyyyyy! Wake up" I feel someone shaking me and I groan
"Skylynn, stop" I say while nudging my eyes. "Skyllyn? It's me Missy!" "We'll explain why is my beautiful twin killing me right now?"

"Because it's Christmas!!!" Heather says jumping off my bed.

~

Ok so you have missed a lot. A year has passed and Heather and I made up on December 28, our birthday. She is actually really cool and super "go with the flow" that's what she says but she's not a hippy. I sang a song on her birthday which she said was horrible and she'd rather let Matt sing. Anyway, I had to do a lot of free time with her so she could forgive me and one day she said she snapped and decided to forgive me.

She said she would only forgive me if I do everything she says for a month, she said that it doesn't include anybody dying so why not?

~

"Hey Teddy Bear! Are you ready or what?" Heather said waiting outside my door. "Missy, it's not even Christmas! What are you talking about?" I say pouting. "it's the day that you will meet Luke remember?" She says playing with her fingers. "you mean that asshole Hemmings that cheated on you 3 times?" I say sighing. "Nash, he's a good guy, he really is! You just need to know him better" Heather says walking to my bed making a sad puppy face, and I also make a sad puppy dog face. We were having war with sad puppy dog faces until Hayes came in freaked out.

"Damn it! Fine, but I'm doing this for you!" I say giving up "Yassss! Thanks Teddy Bear! I love you!" Heather says walking out of my room.

Heather's POV:
I walk out of Nash's room and into mine, I walk into my closet and pick a formal floral dress that is tight at the top but turns out flowy at the mid-bottom. It also has this white lace at the bottom and ends above my knees, I pare it up with black flats and a long black shoulder bag. I put my wallet, mint sunglasses in but I can't seem to find my phone. I look over to my bedside table to see my phone buzzing. I pick it up and it's Luke calling me.

Pretty boy💩:
Hey babe!

Me:
Hey poo!

Pretty boy💩:
So I may or may not have been panicking for meeting your brother

Me:
Don't worry! He just really needs know how good of a boyfriend you are!

Pretty boy💩:
Heather, I cheated on you three times, how am I a good boyfriend?

Me:
Babe, that's the past! Remember my motto? The past is history and today is present it's not about what happened, its about what's happening.

Pretty boy💩:
See? This is why I love you! Your nerdy senses are so hot!

Me:
And I love you because of you! Now don't panic, see you later! Bye

Pretty boy💩:
Bye princess!

"Heather! Come down her now" oh no, this is not good. I fix my hair and go downstairs. "yeah mom?"
"You need to fix whatever is happening with your little brother! And if you don't, no going out with friends ok?"
"How about Austin?" I ask. "Honey, Austin is the reason why you and Hayes are fighting" mom tells me. "well aren't not fighting, we're ignoring each other." I defend. "Heather, it's basically the same thing."

"Actually mom, it's not. Fighting is to take part in violent struggle involving the exchange of physical blows or the use of weapons. While ignoring is refuse to take notice of or acknowledge disregard intentionally. See? There is a huge difference." I say defending myself again.

"Mom it's probably the 1756 IQ talking" Nash says fixing his hair while walking downstairs. "Heather Honey, just apologize" mom says. "fine" I say walking upstairs.

"Hayes?" I say knocking at his door, I knock a few more times and I open it because he isn't . "Oh good, that disgusting" I say walking downstairs of what I just saw. "What happened?" Mom asks confused. "Hayes and his slut girlfriend Kennedy are sucking each other's faces" I say in disgust while making a face. "I swear her boobs are basically out" " Her name is Kelley" Hayes says walking downstairs with Kennedy "I don't care" I say not making eye contact to Hayes but I look at Nash wide-eyed. "I'm just going to get Skyllyn and drive her over to Giselle's house okay?" Mom asks Nash and me. "I'm just gonna get something upstairs" Hayes says

"Ok" we both say "jinx! Jinx! Jinx! Jinx! Jinx!" We keep saying until someone says, "oh just shut up already, you are so annoying" the Kennedy girl says. "oh look who's talking" I say while laughing and Nash high-fives me. "Clearly I am, are you blind or something?" Kennedy says. "No. You clearly don't get what sarcastic is" I shoot back. I look back at Nash who is laughing.

"What did you do?!" Hayes asks running over to the Kennedy girl who is fake crying. "We were just shooting back words! It's not my fault she's fake crying!" And the slut fake cries even harder.