F I V E

----------SCHOOL IS DONE-------

Nash's POV:
"Nash... Please beat up Heather later" Alexa whispered in my ear.... Honestly I think that Alexa is just a whore! Do you even know her twitter name?
Alexa_Nash's_Slut.... And she even has 1.7M. Followers! I made a decision to break up with Alexa.. I will at the end of school...
{ITS A FAKE TWITTER NAME! Since I don't have twitter.. I actually don't know}
**END OF SCHOOL**

Finally all that shit is done.... Time to beat up the little shit... Aka: Heather.
But before that I got up to Alexa... "Hey babe! What's up?" Alexa said, "I'm breaking up with you" I said with a serious face, "WHAT?!" Alexa shrieked, "you heard me!" " NO NO NO! YOU CANNOT BREAK UP WITH ME! IM THE MOST POPULAR GIRL IN SCHOOL!" She screamed... "Not to me".. Ohh! I said dat like a bossssss!! She cried after that..

(Back to Heather!)
All of us (the group) saw Heather at the field listening to music.. I told everyone.. "Guys, let's surprise her later on her way home"... But actually exactly before she gets home, because I don't want them to know that shit is living with me...

All of us were following her and making fun of everything she does like sing a bit, skip a little and all those girly things. After all that she went to a flower shop.. The same shop I bought a flower for her on her birthday when we were still 5... She bought one sun flower, "What the hell is she gonna do with that?! She thinks she's so pretty!" Cam said... "HAHA NOT!" Matt yelled but not enough for Heather to hear...

The other guys were making mean comments about her since she bought that flower.. Like: "she's gonna make people think that a guy bought a flower for her!" Carter said.. "Who the f would buy a flower for her?!" Cam said... "Well... An IDIOT!" Matt then said, I then remembered the time "I" bought a flower for her. I snapped out of it when Cam said, "Nash! Right?" I don't really know what Cam said but I said right! "What an ugly bitch" I said.. "True", everyone agreed and said.
She was in the park and she put the flower down on the swing and she later on laid down on the grass listening to music.. I said.. "Guys, let's beat her up now".. I whispered, everyone agreed.

__________________SORRY FOR DA SHORT CHAPTER!__________
Vote, comment and all dat shizzz....
JK❤️ I LUV U ALLLLLLL.......
-Jasmin VeroniCat