F I F T E E N

Nash's POV:
Its been 2 weeks since the incident of me and Hayes telling Heather about her dancing, and she hasn't been taking it well. I checked my phone to see what time it was.

8:21 a.m

"Hayes, where's everyone" I ask scratching my head yawning.

"Mom is at the grocery store, dad is at work, Will? I don't know, Veronica? Mom said that she's coming to town this weekend! And Heather? Club." He says not taking his eyes off his video game.

"Hey! How come y'all didn't ask where I am?!" Skylynn shouts jumping up and down the couch.

"Because Sky, you're right here." I say catching her in mid-air and pulling her to my lap.

"Where's Missy?" Skylynn says crawling out of my lap.

Hayes gives me a do we tell Skylynn?! panic look. "relax hassss"

"Sky, she's with her friends" I say patting her back while she plays with her toy horse.

"Can you drive me to Lorene's house??" Sky says wiggling her arms.

"Okay, but we will just walk because I don't know how to drive and it's just 3 minutes away" I say while texting mom if I could bring Sky to her best friend Lorene's house.

/////

"Hayes! I'm home!" I shout.

"No need to shout! I'm right here" he says throwing his phone to the couch. "I'm hungry." I sing while walking to the fridge and take an apple out. I move beside Hayes and turn on the controller. "What the fuck?!" He says dropping his controller giving me a death stare. "what?" I say with a full mouth. "I was trying to beat my high score!" He says punching my arm.

"Ow. Oh well, you weren't even gonna survive so it all good in the hood" I say in a ghetto voice. He ignores my comment and logs my controller off. "HEY! What the hell!" I say lightly punching his arm.

"You exited mine" he says annoyed. I decided to just text Cam to come over because Hayes is being a useless brother.

Nash: Bro, come over?

Cam: yeah sure, what time?

Nash: at 15?

Cam: sure, see u later.

Nash: can u just bring some starbucks? I'll pay u when u come here

Cam: the usual for you?

Nash: you know me

Cam: anything for Hayes or Heather?

That text made me shiver. The mention of Heather hurts me. I just didn't reply to that.

"Hayes, I bet I can beat you in Call of Duty." I say to him with a smirk. "Yeah Nash, keep telling yourself that." He mumbles. "Oh c'mon Hassss! Lemme play!" I say "no" he says simply without facing me. I didn't care if Hayes was going to kill me, I'm just gonna get the controller and play. As I was walking to my controller Hayes got it and put it on his lap "don't even try" he said to me seriously "or I will literally kill you."

I decided to have some fun. I looked at the screen to see his score, 75612 hmmm.. Not bad Hayes. As I see it rising almost up to his current score 79120. I run to Hayes lap to get the remote as I do, he stands up shocked and angry "I swear Hamilton, you touch that button and I will be the last person you will ever see!" He screams putting his middle finger up. I put my index finger up and act as if I was going to touch the on button. "Oops" I say accidentally pressing the button