INTRODUCTION

Hi, I'm Jaemin and I can see ghosts. Yep, I know it's little weird for a introduction but I just want you'll to know beforehand. And I know you guys might have a lot of questions so I'll try to answer as much as I can and if you have more questions you can ask away.

Anyway back to my ability of seeing ghosts. If you are wondering when it started then I can't say for sure but it was when I was very young. I remember getting afraid when I was still a child. But nowadays I don't get afraid easily.

You all might be curious of how they look. Well, they vary. Some are like human in normal clothes, some are a little disabled, some are little weird but there are many that are scary and you know not pleasant to look at.

As we go by our day we pass through various ghosts. I used to confused them as human but now I can distinguish them easily. I guess I am used to it by now. Used to not be afraid of them as well.

There is one in our class. Just there at the middle row last seat. She is always there. I guess she had the desire to study so much. Yes, I had heard that ghosts are just soul roaming because they had unfulfilled desire. Well, I'm not sure if it's true or not. I never asked the ghosts themselves.

I'm too busy with my own life to think about them, talk to them or maybe help them. I just can't. I am the one who need the help the most.

Okay so, I have answered as much I could think of. But if you guys are curious about anything just ask me.*wink*

Here goes nothing. I finally have published my first part of my new book. I'm so excited for this one. I had the idea for this story for a really long time now. I actually had this story line idea (atleast the beginning) when I was still writing my previous story "favor". But since I was not clear with whole story I almost gave up on publishing it. I thought for so long. I hope it has better results than my previous story.

Before we go to actually begin this story I would like my readers to keep these things in mind.

1. My first language isn't english so I hope you guys understand when there is mistakes and will help me to correct them.

2. I am still new to writing so please understand if my writing style changes frequently.

3. The story will be in Jaemin's POV and third person POV mostly but I might change that as I feel will benefit the story and let the readers understand better.

4. The main ship of this story is nomin but there might be other ships in the future.

5. Even though the story is about Jaemin's power to see ghosts. The plot line may or may not be revolved around that power and might only focus on his relationship.

6. Constructive criticism is welcomed as long as they don't go too far.

7. I don't own anything in this story except for the plot. And if there is another story with similarities with mine than it's pure coincidence.

8. I really want to interact with the readers and know their views about the story. So please leave comments or ask any questions if you have. I may do Q&A if I have enough readers and questions.

9. Lastly I will upload new chapter each  Saturday. And the chapters will be short. There has been change in plan and I will be updating not on regular basis but whenever I have time.

I really hope you guys enjoy reading the story. Don't forget to like and comment. And let the story begin.💚💚