ONE

•no choice•

JAEMIN'S POV

"Are you even here?" I here a voice, my bestfriend's voice to be specific.

"What?"

"You have been looking outside the window for the whole period. Did you see something." My bestfriend and the only person that knows my secret.

"No. Not really."

"Well then. What were you thinking about?" Haechan looked concerned.

"Nothing important. Don't worry. " I give him a smile and he seem to buy it.

"Anyway. I was asking if you have work on this weekend."

"Yeah. Why?"

"Oh. I wanted to watch the new movie and didn't want to go alone." He sighed. I felt sorry but I have no choice.

"I'm so tired today. I can't wait to go home." Haechan whined as usual. I just smile.

"Look there. Something that might cheer you up." I said looking at distance someone was coming towards us.

"Shut up." Haechan says clearly blushing but I just let it be.

"Hey." Mark says as soon as they reach infront of us.

"Hi." Haechan replies.

"Let's go." Jeno says. Haechan's twin brother. Sometimes I wonder how can they be so different like totally opposite when they are twins.

We walk away after saying bye to Mark.

THIRD PERSON POV

"Hey Jeno." Haechan sounds cheesy.

"What do you want?" Jeno says raising an eyebrow.

"What do you mean what I want? Can't I talk to my brother without wanting anything." Haechan huffed angrily.

"Okay then tell me what you want to talk about."

"What are you doing this weekend?"

"I'm gonna hang out with Mark as usual."

"Aren't you tired of hanging out with him all the time?"

"Why would I be tired of hanging out with my friend?" He questioned.

"I don't mean like that. I meant that you hang out with him all the time. In school and at weekends. How about you hang out with me this weekend?" Haechan said the last part cheekily.

"Nope."

"Ya. Think before disagreeing." Haechan punched Jeno's shoulder.

"I don't have to think about it."

"Really. Why can't you spend a single day with me? We could watch a movie. I'll pay for the tickets. Huh. How about that? Huh? Please."

"I don't want to."

"Ya. How could you?" Haechan punched Jeno once again.

"Ya. Remember I'm still older then you."

"And I don't care." Haechan hid behind Jaemin showing his tongue.

Jaemin just laughed at them.

So here is the first chapter of this story. As I had said it's a short chapter and the story will proceed slowly. I hope you guys will enjoy the story. See you on Wednesday. Bye.💚