Chapter five

Hi everyone sorry I haven't posted in so long! My Instagram is a lot more updated haha its @siriusly_ilovedraco if you want to check it out, love you guys. <3333

Y/N'S POV

I woke up reasonably early to plan my morning it was around 8:00 am and the train left at exactly 11:00 am so I had breakfast downstairs and got changed into something warm. I thought carefully about my clothing this time as I was still giddy and frightened from last night. I put on an oversized caramel jumper and some light brown trousers that flared at the end, I slid on my loafers that were black and put on an oversized blazer with an open collar and matched it all with gold jewellery. My one strength was my flare and love for vintage fashion! 

*Here's an outfit picture! <3*

It was coming up to 10:15 am so I grabbed my trunk and headed downstairs I thanked the lady who welcomed me in on the night I ran away and headed out the door towards a taxi that drove me to Kings Cross Station

It was coming up to 10:15 am so I grabbed my trunk and headed downstairs I thanked the lady who welcomed me in on the night I ran away and headed out the door towards a taxi that drove me to Kings Cross Station. Taking a trolley I saw loads of other wizards and witches making their way to platform 9 and 3/4 and in unison, I followed them. I was one platform away when I saw a peak of blonde hair, oh shit, I can't answer him right now, I just can't, I'm still recovering, no this can't be happening. I had to act fast so I quickly turned the other way heading to another platform and looked away except for checking that he went through the wall, yep, that's why I kept turning around, yep, that's the only reason I kept reminding myself. 

After carefully scouting the platforms I was assured I could not see him so I came round to the right platform and went through the wall thank god he's not there I kept thinking. I boarded my trunk onto the train then walked around on the platform for a bit, clutching to my faux leather brown bag. I was reading a new book that I had got when I checked the time realising it was 10:57 am so I hopped onto the train heading to the back of the train trying not to bother anyone. 

I had successfully made it to the back without anyone noticing me too much I mean why would they and entered an empty compartment. I had my change of robes in my bad so I could quickly get ready later but for now, I just snuggled up to my book as I sipped on some mocha coffee it was my favourite drink of all time and it calmed my nerves a bit. I didn't even realise I had dozed off a bit when I heard a knock on the compartment door, seeing a smiling face I gestured Luna in and she gave me a tight hug in return.

"Hello y/n, how are you!!" Luna said enthusiastically. 

"I'm great thanks, you?" I tried to reflect the same enthusiasm but my voice wasn't having it.       

"Good, although my dad tried out this new spell and nearly blew the house up so you could day okay!" She gushed unnoticing my toned down behaviour, it was a good sign I thought to myself.

I loved the way Luna did not care what others thought, I laughed at her comment then got back to my book, me and Luna were friends and we shared a dorm together but we weren't so close like best friends, we never really had that click I suppose. 

It started to get late so Luna headed back to her compartment with her friends which left me to change into my robes and before I knew it, I was at the great Hall listening to Dumbledore's speech then eating the feast quietly at the end of the Ravenclaw table. The whole dinner I felt someone watching me but I was too engrossed in my book to see who and before I knew it we had pudding, which I skipped, as I was too busy with my book to even realise and then we were dismissed to our dormitories and that was it. This was the start of my fifth year at Hogwarts. I was quite nervous and was still trying to control my nerves from last night I knew it was going to be a long recovery. My thoughts flooded me but soon they drowned out and I fell into a deep sleep. It was comforting now that I found myself at peace and there was one reason for that, I was finally at my true home.

DRACO'S POV

I think I saw Y/n while I was walking towards the platform, at least I think that was her name, she was styling a cool vintage look not that I cared but I did need to ask her one thing which was if she was okay. I'm not that cruel and heartless and besides the things they were doing to her in knockturn alley were quite frightening, I knew better than to wander there at night, lord knows why the hell she chose to go down there, my jaw clenched at the rage of how stupid she was, a stupid girl, I thought, trying to convince myself. 

I started to slow down so we could talk but I think she disappeared and as I looked around, I soon realised she was on the other platform, it was like she saw me and was avoiding me, oh shit she probably was. I groaned and got on the platform the least I could do was leave her alone for the rest of today maybe we could talk tomorrow. I just hoped she wouldn't be avoiding me then. 

Soon it was time to get off the train and head to the great Hall Dumbledore did his speech and we ate, I couldn't stop staring at y/n it was like a magnetic pull I didn't like her obviously I just wanted to see if she was okay then I would follow my promise of hating her simple, right? But right then I just couldn't stop staring. My 'mates' didn't really care they were too busy ranting about how the girls were getting hotter or something stupid, I kept my thoughts to myself but it was as if they were talking about objects rather than girls, romantic huh. Crabbe slapped me on the shoulder and my thoughts ran out of my mind, he asked if I was coming to the common room and I looked around to see the hall practically empty, y/n wasn't there either, not that I cared.

 I had a long day so I went to my dorm changed and got to bed, planning in my head what I was going to say to y/n, it would be rude not too right, as my thoughts intervened I fell into a deep sleep wishing tomorrow would be better.

Okay, that concluded chapter five, starting to get a bit interesting I think, I had taco's for dinner tonight which were delicious ahhh, okay byeeee y'all love ya! <333