You Have No Idea

'So that girl, that talked to you this morning. That's Daisy. She euhmm.. I kind of like used her when I became famous. I euhhmm...' He kept euhm-ing a lot. He was clearly not proud of what he did. 

'Look, I was lonely and she was easy to get with. I know that, that sounds terrible and I'm surely not proud of it but yeah.. When I realised how terrible it was, well I dumped her and told her about how I was sorry for using her. Yes, I know she did a lot of guys but well no girl should get treated like that.' He told me and sighed. 

'Ever since she tries to scare girls away from me. Eventhough I don't want to get with any of them. But it's just the idea of her keeping people away from me that annoys me. I mean, they don't even know me and when she tells them lies they don't even want to get to know me. So that's what she tried to do to you this morning. She tried to scare you away.' He shook his head. 

'You can get mad at me for treating her like that but please don't leave me. I like hanging out with you.' He told me and looked at me. 

I sighed and let my hands down by my side. I looked at him and he gave me an apologetic smile.

'I won't leave you. I appreciate your honestly and it's good that you admit that you were wrong. But I think..' I began and looked at him. 

'I think you should make her stop.' I told him in all honest. 

He let his washcloth fall to the ground and hugged me tightly. 

'Ohh god, I was scared she would scare you away aswell.' He told me. 

I smiled. 

'You thought she could scare me away from a dork like you? I mean you are my gum scrape buddy right?' I asked him and pushed myself slightly away from him to look at him. I smiled to him. 

'Dork huh? I'm called handsome and hot most of the time but I can live with dork.' He told me which made me laugh. 

 'But now let's get these windows clean so we can leave.' I told him. 

He let go of me with a smile and we continued to clean the windows. 

When we were almost done, Cam threw his wet washcloth straight to my head. 

I looked at him with wide eyes. 

'You didn't.' I said in disbelieve of what he just did. 

He laughed and I threw mine full in his face. 

I grabbed the bucket with water and pushed his washcloth in it. I threw it at him again and now it hit his chest. Water was flying all over the place. I ducked under the desk and laughed out loud. 

Cam walked over to me with the water filled bucket. 

I saw his feet appear in front of the desk and I held in my breath. 

'You are so gonna regret that, (Y/N).' He told me and kneeled down. I saw his face infront of me. He had a mischievous smile on his face. 

'No, don't. Go away, Cam.' I told him. 

He laughed a devilish laugh. 

He slowly got closer to me until my knees touched his, 

He looked at me and I covered my face. 

'What if this bucket magically empties itself above your head?' He asked me, still with the water filled bucket in his hands. 

'What if something magically hits you in the balls?' I asked him, daring him. 

'Ouch, that wouldn't be nice!' He told me and pouted. 

'A bucket of water over my head? Is that nice then? I don't think so.' I told him and laughed. 

'That actually makes sense.' He admitted. 

He crawled away from underneath the desk and stood to his feet. He placed the bucket on the ground and stuck out his hand for me to grab. 

I took it and he helped me to get up my feet. 

I smiled and he let go of my hand. I walked to my bag and took my water bottle out. 

I took a sip and looked at Cameron. 

He walked over to me and just when I was about to take another sip, he squeezed my water bottle and the water went all over my face and chest. Cameron bursted out in laughter and clutched his stomach while I wiped the water out of my face. 

'Oh, you are so gonna get it. I should sleep with one eye open if I were you.' I told him and looked at the damaged he had caused. 

Besides my wet face, I had a soaked shirt. I looked down and let out a 'fuck'.  

Cam stopped laughing and looked at me. 

'Oh shit. I'm sorry.' He began and got out of his vest. 

He still looked at my wet, now see through, shirt but handed me his vest. 

I smiled. 'Thanks.' I told him. 

I got into his vest and zipped it up. 

Mrs. Tomms walked in and looked at us. 

She looked at the clean windows. 

'Looks okay.' She told us while she inspected the windows. 

She walked over to the board we didn't touch yet. 

'This could have been cleaner but okay. Now get home.' She told us. 

We didn't know how fast we had to get out there. We both grabbed our bags and walked quickly out of the class room. 

'I think she's blind.' Cam told me and laughed once we almost reached the parkinglot. 

'I think so. This could have been cleaner.' I immitated her and laughed. 

'But okay, now get home.' Cam immitated. 

We both laughed and walked to his car. 

He unlocked it and we got in the car. 

'Can I buy you a coffee for what I did to you?' He asked me. 

'So getting me wet was a part of your plan?' I asked him cheeky and raised an eyebrow. 

'Ooooh, you have no idea.' He told me with a smile and started the car. 

We drove a bit and then he parked the car. I smelled the sea and knew we were close to the beach. 

Coffee at the beach? Could it get any better?