Like In The Movies?

We got out of the car and Cameron led me towards a coffee place on the side of the beach. 

'I love the beach.' I beamed and smiled. 

'You do?' He asked me and looked at me. 

'Yeah, the sound of the waves, the warm sand and the beautifull view. What is there not to love about the beach?' I stated. 

'I know. I always come here to drink coffee in the morning. When I have time tho.' He told me and smiled. 

We walked into the coffee place and walked to the counter. 

'A latte please.' Cameron told the guy behind the counter. 

'What do you want?' Cameron asked me. 

'A vanille latte please.' I told him. 

'You don't want a muffin or anything?' He asked me and raised his eyebrows in surprise. 

'Well if you pay.' I began and giggled. I looked at the muffins behind the glass. 'A nutella muffin please.' I told the guy who worked there. He nodded and smiled. 

'So you are just using me for my money?' Cameron asked me, acting hurt. 

'Totally.' I told him and laughed. 

'But you are the guy that got me wet, so you owe me.' I stated. The guy behind the counter dropped the muffin in responds. 

'Oh shit, that sounded really bad.' I told Cameron who was laughing by now. 

I laughed along and shook my head. 

'You got my shirt wet with water.' I said inbetween laughter. 'I made it sound badder than it was.' 

'Euhmm.. the coffee is ready.' The guy said after a few minutes of us laughing. 

'Yeah.' Cameron said and paid him. 

He grabbed the coffees and I grabbed the muffin. 

I smiled to the guy and walked after Cam to a table. 

Cameron sat down and gave me my coffee. 

I took a bite of the muffin and it tasted like heaven. 

'Thank you.' I told Cameron.

'No problem, I'm sorry for earlier.' He admitted.

'Well.' I said and shrugged. 'Atleast it wasn't a bucket of water.' I laughed. 

'Than I would've gotten you more wet than you were now.' He said laughing. 'Let's just stop talking about it, it only sounds wrong.' He stated. 

'You're right.' I told him and drank my coffee. 

'I'm glad Daisy didn't scare you away.' He told me honest. 

'I'm not that easy to scare away. I was a little surprised and confused about what she said. That's all. And maybe I was a little mad.' I told him while looking down to my coffee. 

'Heey look at me.' He said gently. I met his eyes and he gave me a small smile. 

'I never lied to you, I just thought it was irrelevant. But I didn't lie to you and I never will.' He assured me. 

'I believe you.' I told him and gave him a smile. 

I finished my coffee and began to eat my muffin. 

'Do you want some?' I asked him. 

'Sure.' He said. I let him bite a piece off and smiled. 

I laughed at him while he was eating. 

'What?' He asked me once he was done. 

I placed my hand over my mouth and giggled. 

He swiped his mouth with the back of his hand and now the nutella stain was gone. 

'Ah shit, now I can't make fun of you anymore nor can anyone else.' I told him and pouted. 

He looked at the back of his hand,  yep there was now nutella on it. 

'So you weren't going to take it off like in the movies? You would just let me walk around with nutella on my face?' He asked me. 

'Yep. You wouldn't like to walk around with nutella on your face?' I asked him sarcastic. 

'You little...' He began and shook his head while he laughed. 'I would prefer the way they do it in the movies. That would be a lot nicer.' 

'Yeah, you have a point there but where's the fun in that?' I asked him.

'Well, atleast it would be nicer.' He shrugged it off. 'Shall we go?' He asked. 

'Sure.' I told him and smiled. I think I might just ruined the moment. 

I stood up and so did he. 

We walked out of the place. 

We began to walk back towards the car until Cameron suddenly stopped in his tracks. 

I turned around and looked at him. 

'Do you wanna go for a walk on the beach. The sun is about to go under and now we're still here.' He offered. 

I nodded and smiled. 

We crossed the road and walked onto the beach. 

I stepped into the sand. It immediately got into my shoes. 

'Nice, sand in my shoes.' I giggled. 

'Aaah, queen sass has sand in her shoes.' He laughed. He bend his knees a little and stood in front of me. 

'You won't get anymore sand in your shoes this way.' He explained.

I jumped on his back and he held me at my thighs. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he began to walk. 

'You didn't skip leg day, now did you? Because otherwise you would have a tough walk with me on your back.' I told him laughing. 

'And there it is again. You are soooo caring.' He told me. 'But always sarcastic.' He added. 

'That's me.' I confirmed. 

I placed my head on my arm so my head was next to his. 

'I like this.' I admitted. 

'I like this too.' He told me and turned his head to face me. 

He smiled. 

'In what way do you like this?' He asked me. 

I smiled and looked at him. The sun was kissing his face and shined a orange glown on it. He looked like he just walked onto earth all the way from heaven. 

'I like...' I began.