Thought About It Yet

We had pizza and after that Cam took me home. When we arrived at my place, he let me out of the car and walked me to the door. 

'I had a great time.' He told me and smiled. 

'Me too.' I told him and smiled back. I gave him a kiss and turned to the door to open it with my key. 

'Are we like..' He began. I turned back around to him and smiled to him. 

'What are we?' I asked him with a smug smile. Knowing what he wanted to say. 

'Dating now?' He asked me while he scratched the back of his neck. 

'If you want to.' I told him. 

'Do you want it?' He asked me. 

'What do I want?' I asked him teasing. 'You know what I want? I want your car and scraping off gum from tables.' I told him laughing. 

'You are terrible.' He told me and chuckled. 

I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled. 

'I know but you like it.' I stated. 

He laughed. 

'I take this as a yes.' He told me and kissed me. He deepened the kiss quickly and roamed his hands over my back. 

I broke the kiss and placed my forehead against his. 

I looked him in the eyes and smiled. 

'That was a yes, for sure.' I stated. 

He smiled and gave me a peck on the lips. 

'I should go in now.' I told him. 'I will see you tomorrow.' 

'Yeah.' He told me softly and let go of me. 

'Shall I pick you up tomorrow morning?' He asked me and I nodded. 

'Yes, please.' I told him. 

'I will pick you up at eight.' He told me and began to walk back to his car. 

I smiled and opened the door. I looked back one last time and waved at Cam. He was getting in his car now. He smiled and waved back. 

I closed the door behind me and saw my mom sitting in livingroom. I hung my coat away and took a seat next to her. 

I smiled to her and greeted her. 

'How was your day, honey?' She asked me. 

'It was great. He is a nice guy.' I told her with a smile I couldn't get off. 

'He sure is. When is he coming over again?' She asked me with a smile. 

'I don't know, he is picking me up tomorrow morning for school.' I told her and she hugged me. 

'It's nice to see you having fun with him but I don't want grandchildren yet so be safe, please.' She told me and let go of me. 

I laughed. 

'I didn't even thought about that yet, I just kissed him for the first time.' I told her and laughed.

'You kissed him?' She asked me curious. 

I nodded. 

'On the beach today. He asked if we were dating before I got home. So I told him we are dating now, if he'd like to.' I told her and smiled. 

'And?' She asked me. 

'We are dating now.' I admitted. 

'That's so exciting.' She beamed. 'I knew you would find a great guy.' 

'Yeah..' I said. 

He is great and we are dating now. 

'Mom, Is it okay if I go to bed?' I asked her. 

'Sure, honey.' She told me and gave me a hug and kissed my head. 

'Okay, I love you Mom. Goodnight.' I told her and walked upstairs. 

I wasn't exactly exhausted, I just needed some time for myself. 

I walked upstairs and changed into some sweats and a tanktop. 

I sat down on my bed and tied my hair up in a messy bun. 

I plugged in my earphones and played some music. I thought about what happend these past two weeks. 

How was it possible to like someone this quickly? I asked myself. 

He really is amazing. He is nice and caring and sweet and funny and and.. 

I don't know but would a lot of girls hate me for going out with him? Probably, because he has a pretty big fanbase. I have to deal with it if I want to date him. 

It couldn't get public that fast right? Wait the girls this afternoon, already took pictures of us two. 

It would be out in no time, I would get hate in no time. 

I didn't overthink this yet. But was it a good idea to date him? Or should I just ignore it and date the guy I like?