You Loser

Cameron handed me a coffee and leaned against the kitchen counter while I sat at the table. 

'I need to thank you for yesterday. I'm sorry for drinking too much.' I told him and gave him an apologetic smile. 

'It's okay, it was mostly Nash' fault but it's okay.' He told me and gave me a small smile before he took a sip. 

'Heey.' Cam began. 

'Heeey.' I said and laughed. 

'I-I was wondering. I'm filming a video today and would you maybe help me with it?' He asked me while I took a sip. 

'Sure.' I told him and smiled. 

'Cool, I will take a shower and then we can film if you want?' He asked me. 

'That sounds like a plan.' I told him and finished my cup of coffee. 

'Do you want to take a shower first?' He asked me. 

'Can I?' I asked him shy.

'Ofcourse. I will grab you a towel and will show you the way.' He told me and started to walk to the stairs. I followed him and he led me to the bathroom. 

'I will grab you a towel.' He told me and smiled before he left. 

I looked around. It was quite a big bathroom. 

'Here you go. Just let me know when you need anything, I'm in the room next door.' He told me and handed me the towel. 

I smiled. 

'Thank you.' I told him and he left. 

He closed the door behind him and I began to undress. I jumped into the shower and turned it on. 

I looked at the bottles of soap that were standing infront of me. 

I looked at all of them and searched for the shampoo. 

Found it. 

I poured some on my hand and washed my hair. 

I grabbed some soap and did my body with it. It smelled manly but it smelled really good. 

I finished showering and got out. 

I dried myself off and dressed again. I dried my hair and hung the towel away. 

I looked into the mirror and wiped away some last make-up smudges.

My face was naked, I hated that. 

I had no choice but to face him without make-up. 

I opened the door and brushed my hair with my fingers while I entered the room next door. 

He was setting the lights when I walked in. He noticed me and looked at me. 

'Heey.' He said and walked to his camera. 

'Did you have a nice shower?' He asked me while he was busy with his camera. 

'Yes, I did, only now I smell like a man.' I told him and laughed. 

'But it smells nice though.' I added. 

He laughed and grabbed a towel himself. 

'I will just take a quick shower.'  He told me. 'You can go on my laptop if you want.' He said and pointed to his laptop on the bed. 

'I will be fine, thank you.' I told him and sat down on the bed. 

He walked out of the room.

I walked over to his camera and looked it.