2.••𝙈𝙞𝙮𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙔/𝙉••

You stand there in shock. You have just moved here and now some crazy ass male with a cat hoodie, (also a little good looking), is now challenging you to a beef!?

(Y/N): A beef...? But why? Why so sudden.

Miya: "Because, it would be a good skating experience, even though we all know i'm going to win."

However, Reki knew that Miya just wanted to humiliate you because he just doesn't want to find someone his age who's better than him.

Though you had no clue on Miya's intentions, you weren't going to let some cocky brat like him beat you.

Reki: Hey Miya! Don't go challenging random people. From the looks of it, they do look new to here. Give them some time to get used to this place fir-

(Y/N): Well, I wouldn't say I want to, but I have nothing to do. Alright, I'll do it.

Reki: HUH!? Are you sure? You're up a Japanese hopeful, he's extremely good.

(Y/N): Well it wouldn't be fun skating if people I go against are way too easy to beat.

Miya: "Great, then it's settled."

You skate back home murmuring to yourself, "this day sure was weird." You open the door. You go to your room, laying flat on the bed.
(Y/N): "Great, tomorrow I have to start my first day at a new school."

(M/N): "(Y/N)! I have officially signed you to a new school. You're in class 3A. Your teacher is Mr. Ninashima. Don't forget because you're starting class tomorrow!"

You groan, you don't want to go to school. Besides, you have a beef against Miya too. Just how tiring can life get.

Time skip to the next day
Your alarm goes off, you throw the alarm across your room and gets up. You yawn and checks the time.
(Y/N): "Crap, I only have 20 minutes to get ready."
You put on your clothes, eats breakfast, then brushed your teeth.
(Y/N): "Bye mom, see you later"  you said in a tired voice, then you yawned.

(M/N): "Goodbye honey! Have a good day at school!"

As your mom was happy, you were not.
You grab your skateboard and skated to the bus stop. There you see Miya again. A baseball was flying at the bus, and Miya impressively catches it.
No matter how good he looked, you ignored him and continued to walk into the bus.

To tell the truth, you kinda found Miya a little irritating.
You get on the bus and sits in the back where no one is at.

You see Miya get on the bus and you look away at the window, hoping that Miya doesn't notice you

You were in a bad mood, so you didn't want to talk to anybody right now. What a shame, it's too bad Miya noticed you. His eyes flickered to your direction. Miya walks to the back and says, "Can I sit here?" You scooted to the side moving your bag. Miya sits down right next to you.

Miya: "You know, I could give you a practice set to get ready for our beef on Saturday."

You ignore Miya and looked at the window.

Miya: "Hmm... not talking eh? You sure are in a bad mood."

The silence was so loud. It got kinda awkward. Finally when they reached the school, they got off and head to their class.

Mr. Ninashima: "Alright everyone, open your books to page 449, we also have someone new joining us, I would like you to greet them nicely. You may come in now."

You walked in the classroom and everybody, except Miya (since he doesn't care about looks) stares in awe. They were all so surprised on how pretty/handsome you looked. (Don't even say that you aren't pretty, in my book and in real life, you're pretty/handsome, this is for all you insecure people)

Mr. Ninashima: "Alright (Y/N) introduce yourself."

(Y/N): "I'm (Y/N) (L/N), (description of yourself), hello.

Mr. Ninashima: "You can sit over there."

Mr. Ninashima points at the desk next to Miya.
You looked down as you walked to your new desk. As class ended, Miya once again approaches you.

Miya: Hey say something, you slime

(Y/N): "something."

Miya groaned.

Miya: you ready for the beef tomorrow?

(Y/N): "I think? But this may sound weird, I just don't like skating against an opponent I barely know about, so tell me about yourself, IF you're fine with it."

Miya stood there, thinking, barely anybody would want to know more about him. Seems like the two of you really need friends, was it a coincidence you met him? Maybe destiny, but that's crazy, he's just a random cat boy skater who you just met.

Miya: "Well, I can talk to cats and I'm good at skateboarding, and my best subject in school is math. I could tell you more on the way back home since I live near by you."

(Y/N): "How do you know where I live?

Miya: I was walking home and I saw you enter your house.

Oh....thought you were stalking...

Miya: "How do you feel like skating back home actually, it would be a good practice before tomorrow."

(Y/N): So you're asking me to skate with you back home?

Miya stood there, after that, a pink hue starts to form on him face.

Miya: Well yea! Don't think we're friends though, I mean you did want to learn more about me."
You smiled, you didn't really care if it was as friends or not you agreed to skate back home with him.
They waved goodbye and the next day comes by.
The beef starts today, who will win????
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I will win.....